My testimony (1 Viewer)

Black Swan

Abord the Yorikke!
HS , my testimony

DCP_0543.JPG

Wow! - That's just fucking awesome!
Well done, Black Swan! Kudos!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really a beautiful finished result! It's a great Buk painting!
Well done, Black Swan! That's your best Buk painting so far, I think. Congrats...

Yes, most excellent Black Swan. what is the size of this piece? what mediums? your use of expression and colors are great, really stimulating and full of life.

Black Swan,
Ever thought of sending away and having these made into postcards? I'd help bankroll it, although I suspect that given the competition on the internet, it is not all too pricey. They would make beautiful postcards.

Bill

That's really a beautiful finished result! It's a great Buk painting!
Well done, Black Swan! That's your best Buk painting so far, I think. Congrats...

So, I'm kinda new here...seems Black Swan, you have other pieces of interest...where might one "see" more...

Yes, most excellent Black Swan. what is the size of this piece? what mediums? your use of expression and colors are great, really stimulating and full of life.
thanks 1fsh2fsh,
it is an oil on canvas 30"X40",
and so much fun to do
the subjects being larger than life

that really is great work, swan. you've got the essence of that photo in that painting and have brought it to life from the original black and white.

Hi All,
I'm throwing in $20 to help get these printed as postcards. Anyone else want to contribute? It seems like a worthy project that Bukowski admirers would bankroll a Bukowksi project like this. I'm not sure if it would be best for me to paypal Black Swan or send money directly. It is probably only $100 to have 1000 of these made, so it would only take a few of us throwing a little beer money for these to happen. Plus, I'm sure we'll get a handful of them for friends, etc...

Anyway, it is a thought. I'm sending in my money either way.

Best,
Bill

That's a great idea Bill.

Black Swan let us know if this works for you.

It would be nice, if from time to time, these things popped up and we jumped on them. Maybe bukowski.net can get a mention on the reverse? Something like "Printed with contributions from the members of bukowski.net" or something like that. It is always nice to see these things come out with backers that believe in them....

Bill

Send No Money Now

Okay, how about this.
Bill if you are okay with this, you could be the treasurer of this fund. For now, members can pledge to chip in here.

Black Swan will arrange printing and in due course will post here with details.

Okay, did I pledge already? I can go $10 (cheapskate huh?) :o

Thank You All

Thank you so much you guys, I love you all!
there will be postcards for sure,
the quality will be there too, will send 50 cards to each of you.
This is so great to share something like this, art for art for art and so on,
it will also be an honor to print , supported by the bukowski.net
I am leaving for three weeks but will order them before I go.
Will send asas I get back.
Jocelyne

Hi,
I'll be the fundmaster, if it is easiest. Then I'll send it to Black Swan. Does this work? It seems easier to send it to her, but I'm in for whatever works.

Best,

Bill

Hi,
I don't mind collecting the money, but it would be easier to just paypal Black Swan directly. She has paypal. If I take it and then send it to her, Paypal gets their cut twice. Paypal is owned by ebay. I do not like the folks at ebay and would rather they not be paid twice!

To make it easy, we have the following pledges:

bospress $20
mjp $20
Ponder $20
Bukfan $20
Hank Solo $10
Father Luke $20

That is $110, which should cover it. Maybe we should just have Black Swan PM you for your e-mail addresses and she can send you her paypal id so that the money goes straight to her. Again, if there is a problem with her accepting paypal for any rerason, I'll gladly do it! Anyone that wants to send me the money, I can paypal her. This is especially true if youdo not have Paypal and are not in Canada, as that keeps you from having to get your money changed into Canadian Dollars....

This community always amazes me!

Bill

Good news

Good news , the postcards look great

and will be ready on Monday

but, I will most likely mail them when I come back on Feb. the 26th.

Thanks again,

Jocelyne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back