New CD of Buk Reading from Litmus/The Temple (2 Viewers)

I've never read Potts essay. Is it still for sale or can it be found on the net? Or is it possible that someone could scan and post it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I want order this but 4 $ for a shipping its too low price to send this CD to Poland. I'm not good with this PayPal stuff, where i can change a shipping cost?

It's very easy and fast to create a pay-pal account. You could also use a credit card instead...

International Shipping - Underwater Poetry Festival CD

You can just log into your Paypal account, and send money direct to the email shown below. Within the paypal site you will be able to select 'Other goods' or something similar - ie. not an ebay sale. This is how I ordered. Just put the details in manually as you go. Hope this info is also useful:

To earn a 20% discount on your first order from The Temple Bookstore, please take a few moments to respond to our questionnaire.

PayPal:
Please use the "buy book" buttons next to books on this site ... or direct your payment to [email protected]

International Rate:
$6.00 per order. Please email [email protected] for more information.

You can't use the "buy book" button because the pay-pal form is already filled out with 14$ and you can't change the amount to 16$ manually.
You have to create your own pay-pal form and write 16$ plus the mail address.
I had the same problem myself. I used the "buy book" button and used the standard 14$ form, not realizing that with international shipping it's 16$, so later I had to send the last 2$ and write the form myself...

You can just log into your Paypal account, and send money direct to the email shown below. Within the paypal site you will be able to select 'Other goods' or something similar - ie. not an ebay sale. This is how I ordered. Just put the details in manually as you go. Hope this info is also useful:
[...]
direct your payment to [email protected]
[...]
International Rate:
$6.00 per order. Please email [email protected] for more information.

You can't use the "buy book" button because the pay-pal form is already filled out with 14$ and you can't change the amount to 16$ manually.
You have to create your own pay-pal form and write 16$ plus the mail address.
I had the same problem myself. I used the "buy book" button and used the standard 14$ form, not realizing that with international shipping it's 16$, so later I had to send the last 2$ and write the form myself...

Well what Bukfan said - thats what I meant lol. :D

Maybe try for the discount though!

Ok, CD arrived today. That was fast. It's nice and simply work. I like this CD, the sound it's great, and poetry it's great. Still, after this 30 years.

If you go further back in this thread, then there's a post by Charles Potts where he tells about the Buk reading. It's very interesting. Among other things, he explain the reason why Buk is so drunk at the end of the reading...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back