Official complaint to mjp (2 Viewers)

ROC

It is what it is
On your prompting I signed up to become a supporting member a while ago.
In your explanation of what advantages my $10 would get me, you clearly state that I will be able to make myself invisible "so no one knows you're around".
I have tried this on numerous occasions and my wife can still clearly see that I am in the room.
I've even tried not responding to her when she is talking to me... nothing works.

I've thought about asking for a refund, but have decided to offer you $20 just to see if we can get this thing to work the way it should.

Yours sincerely,

ROC

Last edited by a moderator:
ROC, practically all women are clairvoyant when it comes to their partners/boyfriends/husbands. even mjp can't save you... you can run, but you can't hide...

In your explanation of what advantages my $10 would get me, you clearly state that I will be able to make myself invisible "so no one knows you're around".
I have tried this on numerous occasions and my wife can still clearly see that I am in the room.
I've even tried not responding to her when she is talking to me... nothing works.

I've thought about asking for a refund, but have decided to offer you $20 just to see if we can get this thing to work the way it should.
ROC, it works as it should, but your wife bought the invisibility detector for $50, so I'm afraid that unless you want to buy the invisibility detector override for $250, there isn't much I can do.

Last edited:
Well... I just asked my wife if she is clairvoyant and she completely ignored me... it's as if I wasn't there!
Oh wow! Maybe it's working now?!

On your prompting I signed up to become a supporting member a while ago.
In your explanation of what advantages my $10 would get me, you clearly state that I will be able to make myself invisible "so no one knows you're around".

See I think that she is BLUFFING and your wife can't really see you. But you fall for it and end up replying, you would'nt be good at playing POKER. See now you are loosing another ten and no one has seen you.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROC, practically all women are clairvoyant when it comes to their partners/boyfriends/husbands. even mjp can't save you... you can run, but you can't hide...

Could we have some device that would make Rubyred invisible? That would be worth more than 10 bucks, that would be priceless.

jimdog, you and i both know that's not quite true... i'm sure you've told me just the *opposite* in private...

i need roni here, to defend my honour.

this is very true! rubyred will toy with your affections and then scatter them to the wind.

She is a strumpet and should be put on an island far away.

roni, my hero. but you're right - i can defend myself. i'm meeting jim behind the bikesheds later today, and i'm gonna kick that granpa's butt.

A blonde joke for you............

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive,
double-pane energy-efficient kind.

Yesterday, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the windows had been installed a whole year ago and
I had not paid for them yet.

Hellloooo? Now just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically
stupid. So I told him just exactly what his fast-talking sales guy had told ME last year... namely, that in just ONE YEAR these windows would pay for
themselves!

Helllooooo"? (I told him). "It's been a year"!

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung
up....
He hasn't called back, probably too embarrassed about forgetting the
guarantee they made me.

Bet he won't underestimate a blonde anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back