MJP... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of someone from a Justin Bieber Forum or even worse a Fall Out Boy Forum. That being said, I used to play bass guitar with the guy from Fall Out Boy in High School, he was an okay kid. I am also having Justin Biebers producer mess with my stuff, fingers crossed.

nothing sadder than a narcissist with nothing to be narcissistic about...

no actually there is plenty to be.

Whatever happened to the Joshua Oukrust that I fell in love with last summer? The one who was so tender and fully shaved. I remember once when I was fucking you in the Popeye's Fried Chicken parking lot, you even cried. I thought that was so adorable. Now look at you. You're riding a high horse with your ultra fame and worldwide notoriety. Where is the sweet boy who used to wash my balls and iron my shirts? I miss him. I don't know who this monster is who has taken his place.
Hey MJP, you are the one that awakened the beast! remember you were the one that was ultra rude FIRST! I have to defend my honor! Look at everyone trying to put me in my place. now that's funny! you all did it in such a tasteful, tackful way too! I am so proud of all of you!

I love how everyone likes to question my fame, don't do it, it just gets me more riled up. You'll just stir me up even more, and then ill be reminding you that Hulk Hogan's manager takes my calls and such... I mean it could get worse I could tell you about Pete Wentz offering to have sex with me... or that I recorded with a guy who produced a Britney Spears song... but you know you have to really start digging for me to throw my fame in your face. like I said, I can be a dick when someone is rude first, which MJP was. or I can be the nicest guy ever.

MJP you prefer me to be Joshua Oukrust? I can be that dude, but I try not to because that dude is more famous than Josh Rock... but hey if you like the guy who is related to the King of Norway and all then thats cool. or Kjell and Olav Aukrust the famous Norwegian poets. do I have to mention that they have an Aukrust Center in Norway for you to want to be my friend? I mean come on, Oprah loves you! I only went out to Blues fest with her editor once, so you got me beat there.

Remember, our dear friend Charles didn't like people either, now I can see why! he would have loved me, you guys I don't know so much, you need to really lighten up a bit and stop taking life so serious. everyone is something, but that's just who I am. so you know, next time you wanna get loose with the tongue on good deed doer Josh Rock who has made all your lives better in some ways... maybe you'll think twice before you wake the Beast!

your friend,
joshua

I am a different person then all those wanna be writers. I have been known for 13 years now in music anyhow and I just thought he treated me kinda shitty.

see, this reads like "i should be treated better because i am SO WELL KNOWN in the music industry". that seems pretty snobby to me. you're a better person because you're supposedly a big shot in the music business??

I'm Josh Rock, only one of the most famous rock stars on planet earth

sorry, but i have honestly never heard of you. i'd be surprised if anyone here as ever heard of you. maybe you're a big name in your 'scene' but that doesn't equate to being one of the most famous rock stars on the planet.

When I am done with the novel you can all read it for free, ill fucking email it to you. but never in a million years do I want anyone thinking that is why I came to this place. I really could care less if any of you read my stuff. I probably prefer that you don't cause when it comes down to it, I don't care. There's other people that will promote that shit for me and I hate talking about it or bringing it up.

you just keep contradicting yourself: you say you don't want any attention, but instead of privately asking mjp to read your novel, you post a public thread about it. AND you offer everyone a chance to read it. BUT then you say that you'd prefer people DIDN'T read it...

i don't know you. i don't know what kind of person you really are. but the IMPRESSION you are giving a lot of people here is that you're pretty self-congratulatory, not genuinely interested in anything except self-promotion, and kind of immature.

yeah I know I am a contradiction. sometimes I run from the dream, sometimes I seek it.

Ah, so there's other people than us that will promote the shit? That's great, because I don't really think anybody here is interested in promoting it, but thanks for thinking we would.

when I said other people will promote it, I meant publishers or people that get paid to do that shit. trust me I don't expect a thing from any of you super writers.

No.

I want you to choke on your sunglasses.

You're a tool.

I bet you want to choke on something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how you talk about how famous you are and then mention people that you know that know other people that almost no one here has any idea who they are. I mean, if your claim to greatness is hanging out with Oprah's editor or a guy who produced a Britney Spears song. Then there is Hulk Hogan's manager. That really is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Do you know Liza Minelli's hairdresser's landlord too? That is the connection that you need to name drop in Hollywood.

In a few years you will look back in embarrassment about how you bragged, in a public forum, about how you know people who work with people that no one gives two shits about. You can back away from your childish rants, but this forum post will stay up FOREVER.

It is amusing, though.

Bill

if you like the guy who is related to the King of Norway.... or Kjell and Olav Aukrust the famous Norwegian poets.... Aukrust Center in Norway...

well, that clears everything up.

Josh Rock is Thor.

nursery-rhymes-21.jpg

I love how you talk about how famous you are and then mention people that you know that know other people that almost no one here has any idea who they are. I mean, if your claim to greatness is hanging out with Oprah's editor or a guy who produced a Britney Spears song. Then there is Hulk Hogan's manager. That really is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Do you know Liza Minelli's hairdresser's landlord too? That is the connection that you need to name drop in Hollywood.

In a few years you will look back in embarrassment about how you bragged, in a public forum, about how you know people who work with people that no one gives two shits about. You can back away from your childish rants, but this forum post will stay up FOREVER.

It is amusing, though.
First of all I don't need to brag how I know everyone. Everyone knows me. if you only knew who came to the house, or spent the night... and the girls... pffff.

I don't need to brag about anything, I'm the coolest guy who ever existed, plain and simple. it doesn't really get much better than that! and someone else came up with that but I won't drop the name.

trust me, it gets better too!

anyways, ill let you get back to your little forum!

you wanna hate me but you love me!

Wake the beast? It looks more like the puppy's nap has been disturbed...just saying.

see that's why I like you!

Why do you need to impress us? Honestly, we're not worth your time...
you guys are awesome as fuck! you guys even told me off with class! makes me love you even more!

I know who it is. TV's Nipsey Russell.
ok it was Tj. Minich ex Knockout/ Spitalfield bassist. filled in for Pete Wentz when he was in the mental hospital once too... haaa.

josh rock for president 2012!
I don't know if they would elect a pot head rocker guy. even though I do sit around and think of ways to make world peace all day, I'm too quick to be like Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

nothing sadder than a narcissist with nothing to be narcissistic about...
trust me, there's plenty of reasons! but its just not the way I am.

Someone came to my website and filled out my contact form, claiming he was Charles Bukowski. His message was "FUCK YOU" and I think this was none other than Josh Rock. So he is indeed a real person who says he is a nice guy, but is really a meanie. You are a mean, mean boy Joshie. Don't come into my sandbox and poop on my toys.

Okay, Josh Rock is a "real" person with a real head the size of a pumpkin.
Pumpkins come in many sizes and some people launch them over fields in Delaware on a TV show.

Josh, I want to read your book but think about what you are doing here. It just seems out of place if you know what I mean. So have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back