Oh Yeah ! Mel Gibson is BACK, baby ! (1 Viewer)

Wow, I had to do some research to make sure it wasn't a joke.... and it's not. Not sure what else to say, maybe The Beaver will know though.

You know ROC, I've always picture you to look like Mel Gibson whenever I read your posts.

Maybe that beaver is just the therapy Mel Gibson needs to overcome some of that anger he's holding in his gut.

When I was young, yes.
Here is a more recent photo of me for your records;

roc.jpg

Love me some politically incorrect Sons of Bitches. Mel rocks. Poor bastard should have just shit on Rednecks, Republicans or Christians - all would be AOK then.

Hmmm... Now I'm thinking I may have spoken too soon. I made a similar sarcastic comment on Facebook and this is what a friend of mine said:

"Saw it two weeks ago with Ms. Foster's Q&A after the screening. It's insane. Dark, funny, sad, and intense. Definitely worth watching."

I should add he is a screenwriter himself and someone whose opinion I take seriously.

He's a complete mess, despicable, full of rage, etc., but I've always liked Mel for some reason. I've seen trailers and the beaver film looks like it might be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back