• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Only $400 for a 31st printing hardcover of Women! (1 Viewer)

See if he'll take $30. It's probably worth $40.

Or maybe more these days, what do I know. You don't see them every day. But I know it isn't worth $400.

Oh DUH! See, you think I was being clever, didn't you? A real funny girl. But I thought it was signed. It's just a hard cover. The guy is obviously out of his mind on the other spectrum than the one I previously thought you were referring to!

The funny part has yet to come. It will be when it doesn't sell, and it's re-listed for $500.00!!!! Although I've seen that happen(not with buk stuff) but a jacket I wanted recently. Ended with zero bids at 9.99 buy it now, then its re-listed for 17.99 and it friggin' sells! I guess it takes someone who really wants that thing, that hadn't seen it while it ran the first time. However the above copy of Woman, I figured must be signed to be asking that price, but nope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back