• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Same old copy of Legs, Hips and Behind for sale again (1 Viewer)

This is a rare issue. Still, I'd rather have my mint unsigned copy than a signed copy in this condition.

It is certainly worth what they are asking for it. I'm not sure how much more than $99 it will go, though...

Bill

I bid $98 when it was about $60 Thursday night. Abe lists unsigned copies from $75 - $200; granted, probably in better condition than this. This is in barely VG, with a barely fair-good plastic cover. So, it makes it hard to figure. Buk's siggie on anything he wrote has to kick the value up ~$50-$60, and this chapbook is probably worth about $40 at most.

I'm wondering what the macadamia chip cookie crumbs are doing there, but it might still be worth a bit more. Maybe not...but Bill, I'd personally rather have a beat-up, signed copy than a pristine one that's unsigned. Maybe I'm an idiot though.

Perhaps the text from the description says it best:

"the chapbook itself has an indent on the back real not bid at all."

It almost sounds philosophical. I'm gonna go ponder that under my pondering tree for awhile.

A much more interesting line is:

"i only except paypal."

So, if I pay by any other method than paypal, I'm good, right?

I'd love to try to pay some other way and see the fallout...

Yup. I say go for it. It IS written expressly in the item description. There's just some things you should spell correctly... That's one of 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back