Shits and Giggles (2 Viewers)

I call this Buggery.

Buggery.jpg

Last edited:
I had a phase where I watched Korean, Chinese, Japanese movies, including the vengeance trilogy, and I would have munched through those grubs like popcorn, totally engrossed. Butterkist or salted?

Last edited:
Life Cereal and being named Mike could get tiresome being that age in 1970s. There was also the ground-breaking song "My name is Michael and I found a nickle" and the classic children's verse, "Michael, Michael Motorcycle, stepped on the gas and burned his ass..."

The more I think about it, Life Cereal wasn't so bad if you put enough sugar on it... especially scrapping the remainder from the bottom of the bowl.

I don't see any mention of this in the XenForo forums, and since this is still a "pre-release" version of the software I can't ask them for support, so unless someone else is having the same problem I'd have to assume it's something in the phone configuration or settings.

Like many (most?) things that make the rounds on the Internet ("Find what you love," anyone?), the Shackleton ad is not real.

In advertising anthologies, one prize-winning entry crops up repeatedly. It was said to have appeared in The Times of London in early 1907:
MEN WANTED FOR HAZARDOUS JOURNEY. LOW WAGES, BITTER COLD, LONG HOURS OF COMPLETE DARKNESS. SAFE RETURN DOUBTFUL, HONOUR AND RECOGNITION IN THE EVENT OF SUCCESS.
The copy has been singled out as a masterpiece of deadly frankness.
Unfortunately, it seems that the advertisement is as spurious as it is famous: It has never appeared in any newspaper anywhere. Regardless, the conditions it implies, as well as the spirit it conveys, are so hauntingly evocative that I extracted from it the title for this book.
-John Maxtone-Graham, Safe Return Doubtful, p. xii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back