Shits and Giggles (6 Viewers)

Imitatori.jpg

Don't panic, these are impersonators.

Stewart Lee pricking the pomposity of collective identity and culture. I love it, particularly as we share biographical similarities. There is another routine based on UKIP and immigration and is somewhat reminscent of "What did the Romans ever do for us?" which is worth the watch, I think.

Last edited:
My dog shit on my William Blake. He prefers short stories, Carver & Saunders. This is what it looks like after my wife's 1st attempt at cleaning it up.

20180829_183254.jpg

unfortunately, that shit does the opposite.

i discovered malt liquor driving through the southern U.S. while stopping at shady gas stations. 99 cents for a quart of
King Cobra.

In college we used to call St. Ides "Crooked I" 'cause it got you crooked and the I on the bottle is crooked. A case of quart bottles can ruin a night.

oh my god i could never finish two of them.

i switched to Colt 45 and would mix it with ginger ale. we called them "ghetto shandies"

it was the running joke that as you drained it you could see the inside of the label that had a picture of a kicking horse with
the caption "works every time" which became our catch phrase.

It's so corny, the way they choose and display the rubes behind him in all of these fucking weird public speeches he makes. "We need more people with ties and at least a couple of women, go find me some ties and women!" They may as well have a kid in a little league uniform, a farmer holding a hoe, a construction worker wearing a hardhat and an Eskimo with a spear sitting behind him at these things. The rainbow coalition that is this great country (once we get rid of those dirty Mexicans and Moslems).

How many more stops on this Blatant Display Of Egomania And Deep Underlying Insecurity Tour anyway?

That reminds me of all the t-shirts you'd see on Venice Beach in the 80s with Japanese lettering. I always imagined the Japanese tourists were wandering around laughing at whatever those shirts said. "Why does her shirt say 'SPARE TIRE SOYBEAN CAVERN'? Americans are crazy..."

People still do that with tattoos that they are trust mean what they think they mean (when half the people applying those tattoos don't even know if they're spelling English words correctly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back