Some upcoming changes to the forum (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
The forum is going to undergo an upgrade soon, just a little heads-up on the changes, because there are many.

Everything will still work the way it does, but they have added a ton of shit: photo galleries, social groups, thread tagging...there are a lot of changes, and the moderators and I have been playing with a test version to make sure the upgrade will go smoothly.

I don't know how many of these new options we will open up, but to give you an idea of a few of the things: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249460

So far the test forum is running fine, but it's hard to tell really until everyone starts hammering the thing. I expect the big upgrade will happen within the next month or so.

There will be a minor upgrade today to fix some bugs in this version, you shouldn't notice any issues. We'll just be down for 10 or 15 minutes.

excellent.
I await my key to the executive washroom.
superpowers would be nice, also.
x ray vision, so forth.

seriously, though...
thanks to everyone for their hard work. I love this place, and not just for the Buk parts. it has introduced me to some great writers and artist and craftsmen that I probably never would have come across.
so a heartfelt thanks.

like buk converting to the Mac.
the new stuff grows on you.and the hard stuff..
we build a tolerence to that.
if we don't make mistakes then we nurse the
comfort zone,what?
thanks from here too.you bunch of creaters!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back