THIS IS NOT A TEST

Discussion in 'Movies, music, TV, art' started by mjp, Jan 10, 2015.

1. It's hard not to insult (or be tempted to curb stomp) Nazis, I understand.

PhillyDave likes this.
  2. PhillyDave

PhillyDave “The essential doesn't change.” Beckett Redwood Original Unholy Ones

I'm sure they get easily insulted too.

3. If I had a hammer

https://thisisnotatest.com/if-i-had-a-hammer/

I come fully prepared to talk about supper clubs, The Hat Pack, the futility of it all, professional locksmiths, unprofessional landlords, professional "contractors," ladders, distinctive tape measures, flashlights and sticky fingers, flying buttresses, Appalachia, apes painting window trim, you and your stereo and how great you are, whether or not it's socially acceptable to call someone a mental case, red plastic shopping bags, what a $250,000 house in Los Angeles looks like, shoes dropping, best case scenarios, water water everywhere, Puerto Rico, Dominica, and what the hell is a U.S. territory anyway?

[​IMG]

4. PhillyDave

PhillyDave “The essential doesn't change.” Beckett Redwood Original Unholy Ones

Great podcast. I listened while shopping in Target and it had me laughing my ass off. People were staring for good reason this time. You gotta watch out for those ladder weilding fuckers named Dave who try to fix things. I have been known to weild a ladder but have never stolen a tape measure. I have on occasion pretended to be able to fix something but not in someone else's home.

mjp likes this.
  5. Well that's the difference, isn't is - the someone else's home part...

PhillyDave likes this.
  6. Food for thought for sure. That the numbers are not so great, that they are not taking over the world, that freedom of speech is for everyone or it does not exist. But I'm wont be making them sandwiches...

PhillyDave and mjp like this.