• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Two 2 by bukowski (2 Viewers)

What's really unusual about it is that there are two copies from two different sellers up at the same time. If memory serves, abandoned planet had a copy listed not too long ago as well. It generally doesn't turn up all that often, even one at a time.

What's really unusual about it is that there are two copies from two different sellers up at the same time. If memory serves, abandoned planet had a copy listed not too long ago as well...

yep, i picked that one up from them. but it's not signed by buk though. it's a presentation copy signed by john martin. i figured that, for $350, it was my best chance to own a copy of it without dropping a grand...

That's odd. Krumhansl doesn't list any presentation copies:

111 copies were published 7 April 1967, of which 99 were signed, 96 of them numbered 1-96 plus 3 signed copies lettered A-C. The remaining 12 copies are identical to the others in all aspects but are unsigned, numbered 1-12, and marked "Review Copy" in holograph red ink.

Does it say "presentation copy" on the colophon? Care to upload a scan?

sorry, i mispoke. it's one of the review copies. i knew i should have checked it before posting but have been bedridden all day with hangover...

CIMG2839.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back