cute drawing of hank & linda (1 Viewer)

I bought this from George Houle a few years back. The two figures are drawn on a note left for Red Stodolsky in 1989 and the Linda charicature has a little heart drawn on her dress. They both signed it - obviously happy days.

Does anyone else have any pleasantly romantic scribbles like this because I really like them. :)

While you're at it, do you have a snatch of Buk knocking geraniums off a shelf whilst banging someone named Linda?

OK, it wasn't Linda, or any Linda. Still, t'would be cool. No one uses t'would anymore.

Then again, bologna is poor-lesbian cheese.

Does anyone else have any pleasantly romantic scribbles like this because I really like them. :)

This was drawn at the 15th birthday of MaroVerlag, who first published a Buk book of poetry in Germany.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Benno_hurray_3.jpg
    Benno_hurray_3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 553
Great drawing, Roni! I have'nt seen that one before. Thanks for sharing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks dogdice and roni -- both nice notes/drawings.

I seem to recall the geraniums being knocked off a shelf drawing was in a book, maybe a chapbook. But which one?

here's even more of that exclusive stuff:

Montfort has made a short video (10min) of Hank and Linda greeting Benno. Here some screenshots. (In the background you can see the poster with that drawing.)

(Old forum attachment ID is incorrect, see thumbnails.)

Attachments

• BUK_Benno-aniversary_01a.jpg
    BUK_Benno-aniversary_01a.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 242
  • BUK_Benno-aniversary_02a.jpg
    BUK_Benno-aniversary_02a.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 241
  • BUK_Benno-aniversary_03a.jpg
    BUK_Benno-aniversary_03a.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 251
Yes. It's like the home footage on the BORN INTO THIS DVD -- Bukowski is one of the coolest old men ever. You gotta love him.

well, Benno and I once had plans to put this on DVD and include a Poster of the drawing (the poster already exists).

If I happen to meet mjp (or one other of the closer guys here) next week in LA, I could hand out a CD-R of the video and several posters to spread copies around the Buknet-ingroup unofficially.

where do we get a copy of the video?

Bukowski is one of the coolest old men ever. You gotta love him.

If I happen to meet mjp (or one other of the closer guys here) next week in LA, I could hand out a CD-R of the video and several posters to spread copies around the Buknet-ingroup unofficially.

roni, can you put a poster and a CD-R in a bag? Then if you can get your pilot to fly low over my place, I'll put a hook on the roof and snag that lucky bag from you? What?! :eek::cool:

That would be great, Roni! Count me in...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back