David Barker Didn't Spit In My Face (1 Viewer)

HenryChinaski

Founding member
But he did send me a bunch of cool broadsides and mini chapbooks.

davidbarkerwork.jpg

Thank you very much Mr. Barker.
You are truly an awesome human being.

<3

-ryan

p.s. thanks to Bottle Of Smoke Press too.

Ryan: Amazing, seeing these once more on the Forum. I figured they were gone into the mists of time, etc., and I'd never lay eyes on them again. I had no idea you are "HenryChinaski." Thanks for the kind words. I love giving books and broadsides away, especially to someone who appreciates them.

Mr Barker, I would love some of your chapbooks, care to send any my way?

I live in Glasgow Scotland so perhaps it is not feasible.

Let me know.

cheers

Olaf:

Sure, send me a PM with your address. I'll send some broadsides and mini-chaps, by slow boat. That won't cost me much, and I'm happy to do it. Bill's letterpress work is incredible, and I like to spread it around. Given my disastrous finances, I may not be able to keep doing this (mailing out stuff free), but for now it's not going to send me to the poorhouse. There's an old slang term, "the poorhouse." Wonder if Buk ever used that one?

David: Could you send some broadsides/chapbooks my way too?
- Only if it's not too much trouble of course...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I have a bunch of Barker broadsides here and will send them to David to send to you, but I do ask that you reimburse him something. Shipping, whatever. I hope that I'm not stepping in it here by saying this. David, let me know and I'll send you a bunch of your broadsides.

All best,
Bill
Bottle of Smoke Press

I hope that I'm not stepping in it here by saying this. David, let me know and I'll send you a bunch of your broadsides.

Bill: thanks, sure, send a few of each to me. You're not stepping in it. I'll keep doing this (giving away broadsides) until I get too near the grocery money paying postage. Then I'll have to call a halt. I'd better not tell my wife the details or she'll say I'm nuts.

Buk Fan: sure, no problem. Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'd be glad to send you a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back