Forum (2 Viewers)

Yes, First 9 are charter members (first month, I think...things were a little slow around here), so that one can't be earned. ;)

Reaper Crew and Unholy Ones are difficult to earn, but not impossible. They might involve killing someone for the club.

Not for nothing but can I get my bobbe posts patched over to Short Bus? That prospect moniker sticks in my craw-despite being the author of my own fate sort of speak.

I know what you mean, since malaprops like sort of speak stick in my craw too.

But I think you asked for the old user account to be deleted, so I'm afraid I can't merge the old with the new, since there's no "old" anymore. The posts are still here, but since they are not attributed to an active user, they can't be salvaged.

I just realised I've got 444 points on here. In cricket parlance that's a quadruple Nelson. Apparently cricket was popular in Philadelphia for a while and Bukowski lived there for a while too. Admittedly that's a pretty tenuous link.
Dear Bruno, have you seen the thread I created named "Pictures of Philly and Possible Bar Too"? Go check it out. It's under the main title of 'All things Bukowski.'

So like.What are you guys talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back