If you let them kill you (1 Viewer)

In this case, the 'quote' was the title. At this time, the database is great but it isn't able to find a poem from an excerpt.

Yes it would. It would indeed. Yes.

But it is already an awesome tool - truly. Hail!

Will we be able to search for lines in poems through the database at some point in the future...
Yes you will. Just don't ask me when that "future" will arrive. Adding thousands of poem texts to a database is something I know can be done, but which I am not in a hurry to do, since it's going to require several months of very tedious work.

It's also worth noting that even when the full texts of the poems are in the database, the search results will not include those full texts. The current copyright holders would likely frown on that.

Just offshore it, for christ's sake, MJP! Act like a corporate Titan for once. I know you're making serious cash on this site as it is. But the yearly dividend would be 3 cents higher if you would just fire Roni and a few other originals and hire Asha instead. Plus, Asha's super hot. She may have turned her eyes to the sidewalk when I waved to her yesterday, but I think it's only because she is confused about whether she truly loves Ravi, her boyfriend... and "my best friend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back