MILK #3/4 double issue (1 Viewer)

Just heard from Josh via text. All is well.
Boy! What a relief!
What happened? How could all your different ways to try to get into contact not work? Has he been in Alaska to hunt bears?
I had already told Arnold to go have a look on my behalf and he just managed to visit 46 people of that name so far.

Oh and: I'd like to buy 3 softcover editions please!

Roni,
Please just pay once for shipping and that will get them all there. so, $43 will cover three paperbacks, plus shipping to Germany.

Best,
Bill

Done.
Thanks baby!

Finally, we GOT MILK again!
olsen.jpg

mine arrived today!
Great job as usual. THANKS to you all!

(BoSP: when I saw the label with your shipping-cost I began to freeze. I'll never get used to the those prizes for shipping overseas.)

(BoSP: when I saw the label with your shipping-cost I began to freeze. I'll never get used to the those prizes for shipping overseas.)

It was painful for me too! I always underestimate shipping. Paypal has no real good system for calculating shipping. Sadly, international shipping has at least doubled int he last couple years. I have considered NOT selling overseas as it is costing me, in some cases, more than the total of the book, so at the end of the day, I have paid them to take the book. Still, I publish a lot of folks overseas and cannot do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back