Picture of you (yeah you!) in 1987 (2 Viewers)

1988.jpg

HA!

and the kicker is, I gave my son the same middle name. it's a family thing, I suppose. my grandfather and uncle on my mom's side were both named Ernest. none of us like(d) it. mom died about a month before Sam was born, so it's a bit of a tribute to her.

momma's boy. heh.

The importance of being Ernest ...
Hemingway.
I too think, this is not the worst middle name one can have - this could make a new thread.

But hooch, you don't look very happy in that pic. What did they do to you? Or were you just hungover?

I think all I need is some big Swifty Lazar (or Mat Gleason) glasses to qualify for that pomo hipster site:

license.jpg

Of course the patchy beard wasn't ironic 25 years ago.

You know what I got for Christmas? Oh, it was a banner fucking year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny." Alright? So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay?
-John Bender, The Breakfast Club

This gallery would in no way be complete without Yours Truly, so here he is:

Army photo.jpg
The poor guy was in the army in those days*, this is his photo from the military record book.
*hence the somber look (and the costume), but he was cheerful and fond of humo(u)r even then; trust me, I knew him well

P.S. The picture was taken in April of 1987.

I think you posted that one waaaay back in the thread. But it reminds me that I was going to post another 1987 pic if I have one here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back