Shits and Giggles (5 Viewers)

"Jump the Shark" is soooo 2000. I have recently learned from Hosho that this is now called "getting hit in the face with a goose"

Do a google search under "Fabio face goose"....

...and in case you were wondering... this is the kind if thing that we were talking about while spending 18 hours a day binding books.... Hilarity.

Yes! Exactly! Good times!

Other variations:
"So I caught my lady cheating on me...it was a real goose to the face, you know?"
"...and GAME! Take that Dallas Cowboys! Face, meet goose! Boom! That just happened!"
"Psssh...that plot twist smacks of goose-facedom!"

Good article, liked the remark that when he was overheard saying " Do you want some blow?" what he he was actually referring to, was cologne!:) tee hee.

JFK' s assasination 50yrs today; haven't seen this before it's just 6mins but interesting, sorry if it's been here before:
I have seen that before as it happens. I think he did the interview a year or two ago. Some conspiracy theorists have him as the man who signalled to Oswald/whoever and the guy(s) on the Grassy Knoll to shoot. Or, my own personal favourite, he fired a poison dart that immobilised JFK in order to make it easier for the head shot. No, really.
The guy came forward when there was an appeal to find him from the 70's committee set up to investigate the high profile assassinations of the Kennedys and MLK.

Shouldn't laugh really... ohhh, what the hell - it's my work Christmas night out tonight, just getting in the mood.
Wait; not about falling up and down the place... about laughing. :) Plus no one was hurt.

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

beer commercial featuring celebrities who all died tragic, horrible deaths.

didn't make me thirsty...

[This video is unavailable.]

Last edited:
Looking at some old Scotch and Wry videos. This is a spoof of a show called "Late Call" a 5min religious slot that came on late at night, it was a different minister each week (in those olden days the t.v. stopped at 12mn).It ran for years, so funny even today:

just read an article on him in harpers and youtube'd him. this is the first thing i watched. pretty funny shit...

[This video is unavailable.]

Yeah, I like Doug Stanhope a lot. This always makes me laugh:
“ ‘Jesus died for your sins.’ How does one affect the other? I fucking hit myself in the foot with a shovel for your mortgage. I don’t get it. And if there is a correlation, why would you do that? Why would you die for someone's sins? Your sins are the only interesting thing about you dreary, bleak motherfuckers. Your sins are what make you fantastic. You should wear your sins on your sleeve.”

"My girlfriend called me a pedopyle this morning."

"I told her that's a pretty big word for a seven-year-old "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back