Shits and Giggles (3 Viewers)

troll-infographic-full.png

Man... Died Shooting Fireworks Off Head
The instant I read this I remembered something:
Friday, the paper said. well, Friday seemed as good a day as any. then I saw the headline. MILTON BERLE'S COUSIN HIT ON HEAD BY FALLING ROCK.
now how the hell are you going to kill yourself when they write headlines like that?

A few weeks ago my friend at work asked me to guess who was running for President next year, so I said - John Travolta. Turned out to be Donald Trump. I thought that Lindsey Graham was bad enough; he has this horrible I speak softly, but I'm a psycho underneath air about him, reminds me of Jimmy Carter (but without any of that man's decency) and a voice like the Hooded Claw.

Watched Trump's acceptance speech today, had to watch the whole thing, it was a nightmare! not smart enough to hide his warmongering megolamania, it was the most spectacularly bad/funny political speech in history. Looks wise, put him in a blue dress and it's Thatcher. I know he isn't really a serious candidate, American politics; at least it's interesting.
I loved the Democratic Party's response, it was great:D:
Today, Donald Trump became the second major Republican candidate to announce for president in two days. He adds some much-needed seriousness that has previously been lacking from the GOP field, and we look forward [to] hearing more about his ideas for the nation.”

On July 18, 1992 - 23 years ago today - the first photographic image in the history of the web was uploaded and posted by “the father of the web,” Tim Berners-Lee, on behalf of a comedy doo-wop singing group formed at CERN, “Les Horribles Cernettes.”

Photographer Silvano de Cennaro used a Canon EOS 650 and Photoshop 1.0 on his Mac to remove the background.

Les_Horribles_Cernettes_in_1992.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back