Shits and Giggles (2 Viewers)

Go on kids, put your precious records into the RECORD EATER and see if they come out!

ad_tumblr_mwss5lbrkv1qzdzwdo1_1280_465_474_int.jpg

The funniest thing I've seen lately is Grayson Perry (I should stop here), in a documentary about masculinity, call through the hatch of a prison door, "Hi, I'm Grayson Perry and I'm an artist..."

It's been kind of slow on the funny front.

'I believe that they meant "crab".'

I think it is crab that is meant. The characters are Korean I believe as I saw those words on some recipes for that dish.

I'm rather interested in how much time the fellows at the Ad Art Advertising Co. spent smelling famous TV chimps to make this little ditty accurate.

Also, why does the third line not get a rhyme? It just... it doesn't flow. I suppose it's a bit of a waste to try to analyze this though.

She does this for a picture? I wonder what her day rate was.

Russians, man. They are a different breed.

We watch this show called Alone, where they drop 10 people off out in the wilderness to see who can survive the longest. In the first season the winner lasted 56 days. In the second season 66 days. The one that just ended: 87 days (and the two people left at the end were pretty much starving to death). The episodes start with a graphic that says something like: "DAY 44 - 3 PEOPLE REMAIN."

87 days is a long time to survive all by yourself, but during the latest season I joked that if they did Alone with Russians dropped in Siberia to survive, it would be like, "DAY 2,451 - 10 PEOPLE REMAIN."

This video is not so much "giggles," but it will make you want to shit...

wow - she's lucky she looks like that cause i don't think there's a brain in her skull.

makes me dizzy just watching it.

what a great way to get rid of pesky fireants! and you get a cool sculpture out of it.

this vid blew my mind - the second one is the craziest.

[This video is unavailable.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back