Shits and Giggles (3 Viewers)

Today in Social Media 101, we discuss why it's important to make sure you revoke social media access for employees who you're firing (or whose stores are closing down).

rs.png

I've seen quite a bit about the flavor of the games and... I'm just really unclear as to how anyone even discovered how they taste. I've been playing video games for a LONG time and I've never had the urge to lick a cart. Or CD.

Well, I may have tongued the center hole of a PSX game back in the day, but that's it.

Well, I checked to see if my son had left any of his old games in his closet and I admit that I had to lick a playstation cartridge. The first lick didn't taste like soap so I licked the other side and then all around. I'll have to find a Nintendo one because I have to try everything once. :D

When web designers are making page mockups to show to customers, they use Latin text called lorem ipsum to fill the space without distracting from the design (you know, unless whoever is looking at it can read Latin). You've seen it before:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam finibus lobortis nibh et ullamcorper. Suspendisse sed interdum metus. Maecenas convallis faucibus convallis. Sed varius, erat nec imperdiet congue, mi nulla mollis nulla, sit amet consectetur urna risus vel velit. Aliquam vel leo eu leo gravida blandit.

Well, some snarky genius developed something he calls, HIPSTER IPSUM. It's a sample text generator that uses random hipster words and phrases:

Wolf fashion axe direct trade tote bag lo-fi. Biodiesel ennui echo park skateboard pop-up, intelligentsia farm-to-table gastropub sustainable pork belly. Coloring book poutine freegan waistcoat, aesthetic tofu venmo chambray edison bulb four loko. Ugh fingerstache etsy authentic, migas gentrify cray venmo waistcoat tacos thundercats trust fund hammock church-key. Trust fund put a bird on it hot chicken retro franzen. Vice jean shorts trust fund, kogi +1 vape yr shaman viral dreamcatcher brunch beard four dollar toast. Raclette la croix man bun, retro whatever iceland blog fingerstache narwhal.
I salute the creator of that idea/service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back