Shits and Giggles (4 Viewers)

my friend posted this on our Canned Meats facebook page.

canned.jpg

did someone say "catch-pole?" :DD

it's pretty awesome - and scary - how ferocious a domestic cat can be.

The cat obviously doesn't like being called Pinky. Now Blondie.

Old school? 1993? That term should be added to the hipster lexicon, if it hasn't already, or the dustbin of history.
Upon reflection, those motors are pretty "old school."

Dafuq, this triggers some evil memories :D ... actually this is pretty dope. The dancing girl and the black dude are like a comedy team while everyone else is standing around looking tired/bored/aloof and looking like Ethan Hawke/Jordan Catalano while smoking.

Fuck, those were the 90's :D

This is what Alex Jones' rants would sound like as a Bon Iver song.
I had not heard of Alex Jones before, I think he is not that known in Europe. But I recently watched the Joe Rogan Podcast with him as a guest. This guy is some kind of insane spoken word artist, yes? Either that or interdimensional shapeshifting psychic vampires want to take over the world and we are fucked.

Well he's just a lunatic, but the Internet has given him some visibility. 20 years ago he would have been stuffing envelopes with his xeroxed zine spouting the same lunacy. Now he has YouTube.

LADY GAGA WEARS HEELS ON A HIKE BECAUSE A TRUE QUEEN NEVER RESTS
Bow down.
By Erica Gonzales, Jun 22, 2017

What did you wear on your last hike? A tank top, leggings and some sneakers? That's cute.

Lady Gaga went hiking in this outfit on Saturday:

heelhike.jpg

Mother Monster wore a one-shouldered ruffled crop top and fit-and-flare maxi skirt by Rachel Comey with Christian Louboutin patent leather nude pumps for a weekend hike in Montauk, New York—in the woods. To top it off, she accessorized with Ray-Ban sunglasses and gold hoop earrings because she is Lady Gaga and she can.

Now, before you scoff and suggest she change into a pedestrian tracksuit, remember this is the woman who wore a meat dress and was carried to the stage in an egg. She will do without your sweatpants and tennis shoes, thank you. If she can survive jumping through a roof during her Super Bowl halftime show (and continue performing for 13 more minutes), she can handle walking a dirt path in stilettos.

Her boyfriend, talent agent Christian Carino, however, sports hike-friendly garb like the rest of us mortals.

Actual phone conversation I just had, first thing in the morning at work-
me: "What time is the appointment?"
the parent: "11:15"
me: "What time do you have to leave to get to the appointment?'
P:"11:20."
me:"No. The appointment is at 11:15. What time do you have to leave to get to the appointment?"
P: "11:25."
Me: "No. The appointment is at 11:15."
P:" But we only live 5 minutes away so..."
Me: so...SMFH

Alotta great bass lines were played by Keith actually. This footage is funny. I wouldn't have thought to place it here at shits & giggles but it fits.

Often, too often, when using this touch screen, I opt for the "Top" facility, rather than scrolling up the screen, and hit "Terms and Rules" by ACCIDENT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back