Shits and Giggles (3 Viewers)

Yeah my friend is insane and a hard partier and got a tattoo of Chinese lettering from a menu. He thought it said "Cheesesteak eggroll" but the literal translation of the two symbols is "beef cake".

Speaking of Chinese, apparently they're never too old for a snooker competition:

Never too old.jpg

source

I don't quite know where to put this little story so I'll leave it here. It's my third "shit" shits & giggles post. 3rd time's a charm.

So I'm in Suburban Station having gotten off the subway this morning in the tunnel headed for coffee. I see my usual going-to-workers, school kids and homeless. One blind lady in particular usually stands at the designated spot with her blind friend singing spirituals for change. Not today. She was with her seeing-eye-dog over by the Chinese food & beer joint. Her dog has always been very well behaved especially considering the amount of people & noise traffic they experience every day. Today I witnessed for the first time her dog taking a shit. No big deal. It's what all animals do. Here's the lovely part. She pulled out a little baggie and cleaned it up right away, before I even had a chance to help. I am not alone when I say I've witnessed people who can see choosing to not clean up shit after their dog. Shit happens. It's just great knowing this woman gives enough of a shit to clean up her dog's public shit.

good lord i just watched as much as i could stomach of that vid - that pigman makes me want to
go vegetarian.

f'ing disgusting. the sandwich too is really gross.

One morning exiting Ealing Broadway station with the throng I stopped and happened to look up at the windows above the shops opposite. Spread across the panes of glass were lettering announcing the nature of the companies which inhabited the various rooms. The first window which my eyes fixed upon read:

ASS
SOL

It was a sign! Just a sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back