What I'm having for dinner. (1 Viewer)

If you use the Michellin Guide, you won't find any staples in your food...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
If not a weight watcher, what are you ? I say that because even me who is a girl and who is said not to eat enough, couldn't content myself with a mere salad !
My daughter try to use the WW Programme, I don`t know why? She`s a small chick. So I eat with her the salads, fruits and smärebräd. And when she sleeps I call the Pizzataxi at night.....sometimes haha !

We had wine and beer, sitting in different places in the city of Arnhem. When we finally met, we had eggs and red onions and mushrooms with sour dough bread, listening to the Editors. It was just a fine dinner...

My daughter try to use the WW Programme, I don`t know why? She`s a small chick. So I eat with her the salads, fruits and smärebräd. And when she sleeps I call the Pizzataxi at night.....sometimes haha !

Smørrebrød? Way to go, Cowboy!

smorrebrod1.jpg

...Or money in your wallet.

That's right, PS. That's the drawback...:D

I'll be you, not ask her why she's not doing a diet where she needs to and try to bring her to her senses.

I'll be you, I'll ask her why she's doing a diet whereas she doesn't need to and try to bring her to her senses.
[/QUOTE]Oh, come on. All women, young and old, should be as thin as humanly possible. If that means starving yourselves, hey, that's the cost of beauty.

Men enjoy a very thin woman, and as men, we should get what we want. We are out there working our asses off so the women can stay at home and raise the babies, so it's important that we are well pleased. When you are overfed and slovenly, we are not pleased.

This talk of anorexia being a bad thing is just politically correct liberal bullshit. Anorexia never hurt anyone! Look at how beautiful it makes women - fashion models, actresses...all of the world's most highly respected women. If you have to eat, there is always bulimia, or chewing food and spitting it out.

Though again, men prefer anorexia, or that you just smell our food, because with bulimia we have to pay for all that food you spit out or regurgitate. And that's just a foolish waste of money, I think we can all agree on that.

Last edited:
Here we go again.........Im not sure about you......either wickedly awesome sense of humor...or....complete waste of human resources!! AGAIN...we shall see!!

I'll be you, I'll ask her why she's doing a diet whereas she doesn't need to and try to bring her to her senses.
I talk to her every day why she do this , but she`s eighteen and she do what she want . Try to bring a chick to her senses ,haha good joke !
Today is Pizzaday , for my daughter too ! You see , I talk to her and try try try

Jennn [...] Your avatar looks like a girl who has puked a few times.
If I'm not mistaken that is the famous-for-no-discernable-reason Dita Von Teese, who does indeed have a tiny amount of meat on her bones, but is often trussed up in a very tight corset with a top coat of MAC cosmetics and Polyurethane. I know because I had her for dinner last night.

She is much too fat for the average man's taste though, and could stand to do some dieting herself.

I've studied the advertisements in Saturday Night Youknowwhat and found only one Black Angus Steakhouse in Hamburg.

That's far away, but I'll book a table for us anytime, KH Love.

There's an adage here which says : "dans le cochon, tout est bon !" (which means that every part of a pig is eatable).

So you went to France to buy some food. Where exactly ?
If you come in Paris on monday, you'll have two buk.net members for the price of one. Isn't that a good bargain ? :D

I was in Forbach, maybe 20 minutes by car from Saarbrücken.

Sorry, but no, I can't be in Paris on Monday.

Fiori pasta (looks like a honeycomb), flooded with garlic alfredo sauce. I only had it so there'd be cold leftovers, which I love more than immediate post-pot pasta.

Sorry, but no, I can't be in Paris on Monday.
I know, I know, you'll be too busy devouring the dozens of pig brains you bought yesterday. You selfish who don't want to share them with us.

Bon appétit, Mark ! :D

For dinner I'm making my sauce for my birthday. For me and Malcolm, and my parents. Pop was supposed to come over as well, but he probably has swine, unfortunately :(...

I'm half Italian. (The good half... and when "being-Irish-is-better" comes up, I'll say that's the good half) Carbs are my weakness. I was also born in America. So I'm fucked ;)

THIS

Sorry, bout the double post, but I am soooo excited, I finally learned how to paste pictures that I took myself. So this is what I had for dinner, which is what I was trying to save above...
nugget.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back