What I'm having for dinner. (5 Viewers)

Tonight I had salted/roasted peanuts-in-the-shell, tuna(w/hard-boiled egg white and celery) sandwich, and some tortilla chips reclaimed from the back chair in the kitchen - still crunchy... good enough....

I know, this is the dinner thread, I just had a tuna sandwich made out of the left over BBQ tuna and pollack. The best kind of tuna sandwich on fresh wheat bread and a little sweet pickle relish.

There's a Spanish restaurant right down the street that serves fantastic Tapas, and one of the dishes is squid in its own ink. Funny, it looks a bit like uncooked ziti with blueberry sauce, but I can assure you that it does not taste like that.

I'm guessing that's Dali's. If it is that place is great.

I just chowed down on a PBJ while working on employee reviews that I have to have done in two days. That I didn't start until today. Whoops. Well, hey... that's what happens when I get fuzzy timeframes to do things and then go on vacation...

Vegans DON"T LOOK!

I put a 4 lbs. Top Round roast on the rotisserie. It was first dry rubbed with thyme, black pepper and kosher salt. The thing was a picture of carnivorous beauty. In fact I thought about getting the camera. Roast beef sandwich for lunch.

I'll eat an extra salad today.

I'm making a curry with the slow cooker I just bought. Looking forward to it... only 7 hours to go.

i can't believe this ridiculous thread still has legs..............................................kraft dinner with hot dogs...:o

Indian lentils and rice. beer. wine. wine. wine. wine.
I eat well so I can rationalize my drinking.

I found a half a sandwich stuck in the sofa cushions.
It was sort of hard, but. . . meh.

It got soggy as the bites I crunched off
rolled around in my mouth.

You must be doing all of your shopping in the liquor store. That stuff is like my life's blood. They must sell that in your liquor store because it's a good mixer.;)

I think they do, I was kidding. Though you DID mention the cheap wine, you neglected to mention if you were going to ADD something special to the fizzy grapefruit flavored beverage.

Yeah, in the six pax of glass bottles that you had to return to the store. I think it was Pepsi Light, it had a twist of lemon, and lots of saccharine!

Squirt is cool! Also, back in the old days in LA they had Fresca!

Fresca is back but it's diet.
I drank the Squirt and the wine. The Cheesey mack and cheese with chili although delicious, could be used for construction material in high rises.
More wine.....

Brown rice, and Cholula.
Decaf on the side.

2963481620_78c0e3c72b_o.png

2963454674_8f8c9b894d_m.png
2963481582_a49af65321_m.png

I'm drinking the rest of the wine for dessert and we had to go get ink for the printer.

and I got some post deleted for blasting a slacker college kid who was trying to get you to do his homework for him so he could get a degree then a high powered job screw that up and get a multi-million dollar golden parachute and then get another high powered job all on the backs of the good scholars of Bukowski dot net.
I better go put him on my friends list.

I haven't posted for two weeks so I got the message that started this thread in the first place-tell us what you had for dinner.

It was the last day of class so it was a pot luck dinner with my classmates (everyone brings something in.)

I brought cheese and cactus quesadillas but I also had fried chicken, creme puffs, little mushrooms with great stuff on them, seven layer Mexican dip, Root Beer and other stuff I forget. Pretty great.

Tri-tip steak, spinach salad, baked potato with all the fixin's, purchased with a bad check at the supermarket. Hank Paulson told me it was alright to write the check, they would cover it.

Stew.
The poor person's buffet in one bowl ;).

Yesterday's dinner was much more interesting though. Hubby and I ordered a 12 cut and both plowed through it before 2AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back