• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

What's this worth? (1 Viewer)

Ummm, is it "Cruelty..." or something else? I'm confused. Maybe if you describe it? Like maybe a title or sumpin'?

Shit. Sorry Chronic. This isn't working. I meant to post a picture of a book - but it didn't come out as it was supposed to. So: there are 2 threads - the first relating to the book on ebay & the second . . well, I have to work at it. Sorry.

I paid $800 for my copy when it was first published and that was $200 less than the published price, so I think $450 is pretty reasonable. It's a beautiful, beautiful piece but it is a vanity item that only appeals to the most decadent and senseless collectors. There aren't many willing to pony up all that money, which is why they had a hard time unloading these. From an artistic standpoint, this thing is a home run, but like NOT QUITE BERNADETTE and THE WEDDING, it is overpriced for what it is.

Adding an image

...& the second . . well, I have to work at it. Sorry.

Hi Evas, if you want to post a pic, you can use the
insertimage.gif
insert image icon if its already on the net somewhere
or Go Advanced and add the image as an
attach.gif
attachment if it needs uploading from your PC.

You're not kidding! And remember, this is a lettered copy. I paid almost 3x that for a numbered copy. Quite a steal. If I had know, I'd have bought it and shelved it for a year or two until the market heated up again. "There's nothing worse that too late."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back