When Hank met Paris (2 Viewers)

This can now be the Saint Olaf of Glasgow thread. Saint Olaf the patron saint of drunken postal poets and walkers in dog shit. A real postman wouldn't step in any.

I think it is true, that you sometimes come up somewhat ... well ... I dunno ... maybe clumsy? - no, that ain't the word. out of context / over the top? I really am not sure how to explain. over-sophisticated?

I think the words you're looking for are self-important and lacking a sense of humor about himself.

For gawds sake Olaf, just lighten up and everyone will just love you. You'll be irresistible. Really.

I think the words you're looking for are self-important and lacking a sense of humor about himself.

For gawds sake Olaf, just lighten up and everyone will just love you. You'll be irresistible. Really.

Actually baby, this is what I was saying about the whole situation, you got it backwards. I laugh more often than fear and self-important? Not so. I know my shortcomings.

-

Paris is reading the Art of War, haha! Nice touch.

I know my shortcomings.
I don't think you do. You should pay attention to what chronic is saying.

And can we change your name to Saint Olaf of Glasgow? I like it. It would be a good start down the road of universal love and acceptance.

In order to be canonized you would have to be dead. I am not suggesting that. Beyond that we could only call you Blessed Olaf of Glasgow until they determine you have lived...well here see this Canonization. Of course for our sake here, we could make you a Saint of Bukowski dot Net. Saint Olaf of Glasgow the patron saint of shortcomings and laughing at fear. Do be a good sport about this, shall you?

Something to warm you up :

diabled.gif

It must be nice to be born filthy rich so that all kinds of things are handed to you regardless of your lack of qualifications or lask of any talent.

Wanna be an actress? Of course!

Wanna be a singer? Of course!

Wanna be the president? Of course!

Paris Hilton is famous for being famous and rich. That is it. No talent and not really that good looking...

Bill

Dying once is not enough for her. resurrection-then kill her again-resurrection-then kill her again. over and over again. It makes me smile, such a nice thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back