Will it make my iPod? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. Max Romeo - I Chase the Devil

Bonus: 'Hank C Burnette' - Spinning Rock Boogie

5. . There was a CBC Radio One show on the label recently, the Inside the Music series, but I can't find a link to that specific show.:([/COLOR]

Bonus: by The Rumour.

Yes, I've listened to a couple of their songs and I must say I don't find it much.
And you?

well I absolutely worship conor oberst, so it's very hard for me to be critical of him. M. Ward I have never been a big fan of, and his voice just bores me. Jim James I'm a huge fan of, so the songs with him and Conor harmonizing or trading vocals I find very good. I've got tickets to go see them here at the Greek Theater on October 18th. Looking forward to it. Give it another spin, it may grow on you. Recommended tracks:

Dear God
Tezmacal
Map Of The World
Magic Marker
Man Named Truth

I'm getting old I know but she bugs the shit out of me.

So here's another grumpy Englishman to keep me company: Matt Johnson's

7. The The - [/COLOR]

Bonus - The The - Phantom Walls

It's a rollover - 2 week playlist. Next - No.8

10). Again, Steve Earle with Ft. Worth Blues with Kelly Joe Phelps on slide guitar.

my bonus track is from Iris Dement, saw her 2 days ago,
Our Town

I don't know why I like it. stop laughing. seriously, cut it out. STOP CALLING ME A GIRL!!!

You kids and your wacky lesbian twin sister bands. We didn't have such things in my day. All we had was Heart. Or the Runaways if you preferred real lesbians, and not just fantasy sister ones.

ssshhhh! I'm concentrating on pretend lesbian twins! don't ruin the mood, man. I bought candles and everything. not regular ones, either. beeswax, motherfucker. but not scented, my sinuses can't handle it. I get to snorting and hawking and before you know it the entire kleenex box is gone...

wait, where did the pretend lesbians go? shit...

anyway, bonus track, in case they come back:

Tegan and Sara - Living Room

I think yours are real. I was talking about Heart. Back in their early days there was a new rumor about them every few months.

Saturday Night Live, in one of their many unfunny seasons, had a sketch where a guy was to be granted a wish, and he wished to have two lesbians making out on his bed. Well, he got his wish, but they both had flannel shirts, growly voices and mullets - it was pretty damn funny.

Okay, steamy chick bands it is. Well at least funny songs that have their own mood.

The Cardigans-
They just have one girl in the group...duh!

Here's something i just heard today.
Simply blows me away!
What is it?
African?
Mexican?
Cuban?
Calypso?
Salsa?
And just love those tempo shifts!
PUT this on your Pod!
5. Franco et le TPOK Jazz - Marie Naboyi

(Damn!, the net informs me the guy died in 1989. Long live the African King!)

A good month to listen to the album Seventeen seconds.

Here is a track:
7. The Cure - Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back