New Bukowski exhibition at the Huntington in LA (3 Viewers)

Gotcha question!

Kidding aside, it's a great bookmark speech because it says your truth isn't necessarily my truth. At least that's what it says the most in my interpretation. Then it's great because Bukowski blurred the line between fact and fiction so well you could take it all for real while reading.

off topic:

I guess, I've said this before: you seem to be a cool kid and it's a shame, you've never been to any of our symposiums or even considered a membership in the Buk-Society. I don't know anything about you, except that you're one of the few German Bukowski-Fans, who are worth a shit.
It's strange.

off topic reply

ghost_walks_wideweb__430x296,0.jpg

I'm just a regular guy, roni.

Uh-oh.... more unrest in Germany ? This doesn't bode well for the 21st century...

( I kid ! Of course I kid ! Put down that Luger.... Hey !)

"tuna fish" is what I call canned tuna, but a piece of tuna (like a tuna steak or sushi) I call tuna. Bus, yes, it is redundant.

"tuna fish" is what I call canned tuna, but a piece of tuna (like a tuna steak or sushi) I call tuna. Bus, yes, it is redundant.
Ah, that's a fine distinction. The next time I'm called for saying "tuna fish", I'll say "I mean the canned stuff -- NOT fresh tuna! What do you think, I'm stupid?"

And it looks like a fine exhibit at the Huntington.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back