Will it make my iPod? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago, when Rick was still a "star", I used to deliver his Guinness Stout and service his beer tap and equipment (beer equipment that is). He was a little bit of an ass, but his mom was a really nice lady. I always liked talking to her. Never could stand his music though.

I don't like his music either, but Don't Talk to Strangers just seemed appropriate for us, since that is what we are. Jessie's Girl was good.

Man who services beer equipment=a very important part of civilization. Good job on that.

Mr. Hooch; I played your George Jones pick and to my surprise it keeps going and going. Not the usual You Tube. I'm listening to the 6th song in a row. I feel like I'm in Texas 1960 all over again.

Thanks G K, I have been able to solve most of the problems in my life with a hammer or a hammer-like action. The pecking and clicking is a chore. It requires subtler wiles and guiles.

i got me some angst tonight, gonna go down to the Alley Cat bar in my '55 Chevy and see Marie. Marie ran into some trouble a bit back, met a fella who was nice and then wasn't nice anymore, so I told Marie...

ah, nevermind, here's the song.

5. Bruce Springsteen - Atlantic City

Is it too late to change my mind?

(Bonus track)

02. Roy Harper w/Jimmy Page -
This song is in my all-time top ten list.

Thanks G K, I have been able to solve most of the problems in my life with a hammer or a hammer-like action. The pecking and clicking is a chore. It requires subtler wiles and guiles.

You would do well in the engineering field. My first engineering course in college, I was taught nonsense. But the later, more advanced courses taught one thing I will never forget: Get A Bigger Hammer.

Kinda like NWA vs. MC Hammer The smaller hammer loses...

New week:

1. Little Wing by (take your pick)
  • or
  • or
  • (for those who prefer their Hendrix in easy-listening/new-age mode with a Celtic flavor).

Keep it Hendrix for a while longer...

2. Hey Joe by The Jimi Hendrix Experience

I don't believe in favorite songs but if I had to throw one song on my Ipod it may be this one.

207311_main.jpg

5. The Misfits -

So, that would be one of your favorite songs?

...and what do you mean you "don't believe in favorite songs?" Do you mean that you don't have any personal favorites or that you don't believe that other people should be allowed to have favorites or is it just some kind of weird religious belief, like Jehova's Witlesses who don't "believe" in halloween? Expand on the subject please, and be concise... it counts for 20% of your final grade.

On a separate note, I saw The Misfits many years ago (I think they opened for The Circle Jerks) and, while I thought they were okay, I just couldn't get what all the fuss was about. They had some really rabid fans, even here in L.A.

Wow,

Chronic, Lay off of the Chronic. :p

You need sunlight.

Here is another one of my favorite songs.

dylan_bob_420_420x300.jpg

6. Bob Dylan - (bonus)

4. Vatican - Boom Shaka (my old band ;))

Good thing you play guitar. White guys can't break into the critical rhythm section or singers of a reggae band. ;)

It is very good though (so good on you! ;) ), although my reggae phase was back in 1988-1991. Believe it or not, New London, CT had a very big reggae following back then, and a great club: The L & G Club, just off Bank Street.

Yellow Man
The Meditations
Eek-a-mouse (sic)
and others; I'm not of a good memory at this point.

Chronic,

It pleases me that I have a song that we can agree with.

Now I can sleep well tonight, but before I go to sleep I will share what my most recent favorite song is

Goodnight Chronic.

Mjk3MTA1_large.jpg

7. Party Ben - (Snoop Dogg vs Led Zeppelin mashup) [going crazy with the bonus bonus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back