A Deep & Gorgeous Thirst (1 Viewer)

This is what Hosho's book looks like on a shelf. Or a display, I guess. Haven't sold any yet, but the year is young.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PEP- The yellow bag is a word game in a banana... Uh, that sounds weird. It's actually a good game for grown ups who don't like board games.

Glister is a word. I looked it up, having never heard it before. I thought that it was a typo of Glisten... It is correct.

Is that the word or is there another one that you mean?

Bill

That's what I meant. I thought it was a typo of glisten too. Really it's just a clever trap. I see how it is.

I gotta say, I am addicted to a gift that Hosho brought from the ABQ when we were making the books.

fiery gardens to right.JPG

Blueberry with a hint of Jalapeno. Not spicy, but has the taste, which is amazing. God damn addictive. I'm working on securing more flavors for my selection of jams and jellies...

Bill

p.s. Anyone with the new iOs7 notice that all posted pictures to this site come in sideways no matter what orientation they are in the files? I uploaded this correctly, sideways and upside down and they all post 90 degrees counterclockwise. This just started when I upgraded my phone. It is a real pain in the ass. Can't imagine that it is a setting is as who would want everything to post wrong? I fixed it my opening it up in ms paint and then saving it. Could Apple really fuck this up? It is a real pain in the ass to have to do this just to email a photo...

Last edited:
from what I can tell there is the Gouda bits and the not so Gouda bits in the review, but Edam well likes the drunk skull and seems to want to put it on his jacket (or something.) They finish off by listing all the places you could read the book: in the bath-room(ano), with a (Lim)burger, etc.

Maasdam it, I've run out of Dutch cheese puns.

Well all right, that sounds fine. Google Translate gave me a similar idea -- though I suspect the end result of the translation was something like Velveta... Thanks for your help, man(chego).

I suspect that the thing with a phone (or tablet) image is it will always look "right side up" on the device because the display rotates. But the camera in the device has a "top," so maybe your phone images are sideways when you shoot them.

That's the only thing I can think of, since it wouldn't have anything to do with the file upload...

This seems to be a problem with Apple and seems to be a problem when posting to a PC. I take all of my pics with the phone upright. I did some research and it seems to have been a problem for a whole that Apple is not interested in fixing. Maybe in hopes that you will buy a $2500 apple laptop to fix the problem.

Speaking of Blueberry Jalapeno jam, I am almost out of my supply and would panic, but I just got word from the Jam Artist that I have 12 ounces of the Blue on its way along with an assortment of other flavors.

I got some Strawberry Chilli jam recently. It goes really well with vanilla ice cream. I think the South Devon and Dartmoor Chilli farms both make their own versions (mine was the former) of it that you can buy online in the UK if anyone's interested. I've made my own Chilli Jam before but it was made with (bell) peppers, chillies and ginger so it was more like Thai Sweet Chilli sauce. I can give anyone the recipe though if they're interested. It's very nice, even if I do say so myself. Chilli chocolate is great too. I love chilli, in case you were wondering.

Or the staff recommendation! I hear-tell that a couple bookstores have followed suit...so you're a trend-setter!

Trendy. Hmmm. Is drukskull going to grow a moustache with handlebars and start wearing a trucker hat that doesn't fit?

All things being equal, I think bars would sell more than bookstores -- so maybe we should distribute it in a handy, smashable bottle....

I look forward to hearing what you think. And thanks, again, for buying a copy...made me smile while trapped like a rat at my work desk today.

Corpses...plural. He had a big med school anatomy test...and he channeled the power of DrunkSkull to pass it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back