the pothead thread (1 Viewer)

So I stopped by to see a couple of my favorite people in the whole world and they were getting ready to eat some fresh water eel. I was not hungry for that so they said I could have some of their rice crispy treats. Mm. With curry powder and buds. Oh my, mm! I tasted the smallest little piece-well for a rice crispy treat small-and now I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Oh, yes, I'm quite sure the impure, low quality street hash you bought was free of anything poisonous.

Hash made with butane gas is, in my opinion, very bad. This method is used because it's the most bang for your buck from the producer's perspective. The butane freeze the trichomes off the bud in a manner that is more thorough and efficient then most other methods. This is great if you love smoking large amount of butane. They claim that the butane should evaporate completely, but of course that doesn't seem to be the case in my experience. I've smoked butane made hash and hash oil it sucks...

But...if you do use the ice hash method, it's fairly safe. It's literally made with ice and water. The only chemicals you have to worry about is whatever nutrient solutions were used during the grow process. There is a lot of organic nutrient solutions available, but again, unless you're a master grower, organic nutrients will not yield as much, so the grower looses money on trying to stay completely organic. California has turned into a cash game so the end product has really suffered. The shit out there is nothing like it was just 3 - 5 years ago.

Not that I really know anything about this topic... :)

...but you know, considering how many marijuana related deaths there are per year, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I can tell you that these days, I'm sticking with pot over alcohol. I got ripped last night and today I felt like jumping off of my roof to end the pain, I felt so bad. How the fuck did Buk handle the constant hangover at his age...he should get a gold star for that alone. I don't know how drunks do it.

How the fuck did Buk handle the constant hangover at his age...he should get a gold star for that alone. I don't know how drunks do it.
Yes, practice - and addiction! An addict does'nt have a choice (unless he chooses to stop drinking, of course).

marijuana_is_safer_than_alcohol_19n.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back