What are you writing now? - and other stuff... (1 Viewer)

Here is some writing that fits right in on this thread. Nothing and no one is sacred.

A Marine PFC was preparing to board a plane when he heard that the Pope was on the same flight. "This is exciting," thought the Marine. "I've always been a big fan of the Pope. Perhaps Ill be able to see him in person."

Imagine his surprise when the Pope sat down in the seat next to him for the flight. Still, the Marine didn't know how to speak directly to the Pontiff. Shortly after take-off, the Pope began a crossword puzzle.

"This is fantastic," thought the Marine. "I'm really good at crosswords. Perhaps, if the Pope gets stuck, he ll ask me for assistance."

Almost immediately, the Pope turned to the Marine and said, "Excuse me, but do you know a four letter word referring to a woman that ends with the letters 'u-n-t?'"

Only one word leapt to the Marine's mind... "Damn," thought the Marine, "I can't tell the Pope that. There must be another word." The PFC thought for quite a while, then it hit him.

Turning to the Pope, the gentleman said, "I think the word you're looking for is 'aunt'."

"Of course," said the Pope. "Do you have an eraser?"

His driver's license doesn't say Pope on it.

I take no credit. It's an old joke and as the rumor goes," Jokes are made up by guys in prison." If anything I may be lynched for posting it.
But Thank you, King.

funny joke. made me laugh out loud.
Bravo, Kurt, hilarious joke. Another one:

The pope is visiting your city, and when he flies into the airport there is a huge stretch limousine waiting to carry him away. So he gets settled into the back seat and the driver pulls away. Soon they're driving down the highway, but after a few minutes, the pope leans forward.

"Excuse me," he says. The driver is stunned that the pope is speaking to him, and says, "Yes, your holiness?"

And the pope says, "You know, I've always wanted to drive one of these big stretch limos. Would you mind changing places with me for a few minutes?"

Well, of course, the driver can't turn down a request from the pope, so they trade places. After a little while, the pope, obviously enjoying himself, starts going a little faster, then a little faster until ...

... he sees a flashing red light in his rearview mirror. He's being pulled over by the police! So he slows down and pulls over to the side of the road. The police officer comes to his window, looks, and then walks back to the patrol car.

His partner is baffled and says, "What's up?"

"I don't know if we should give this guy a ticket," the officer says. "He's pretty important."

"Well," says the partner,"is he more important than the mayor?"

"Oh, much more," says the officer.

"More important than the governor?"

"Yep."

"More important than the president?"

At this the officer says, "Let me put it this way. I don't know who this guy is ... but his chauffeur is the POPE!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back