What I'm having for dinner. (1 Viewer)

My wife just gifted me two new bottles of hot-sauce for my collection. Hog's Ass Garlic Habanero and Toxic Waste pepper concentrate. Shes such a sweety, loves to see me in agony. I doused this evening's pizza real good - it took a half gallon of milk to cool down after. So nice, though...makes me feel like running gloriously through the walls.

If you like spicy food you must track down a supplier for Uncle Bum's Hot Jamaican Marinade. It's really really really good.

Will do. Thanks C.

Anyone ever try the Tower Isle "Peppery Hot" jamaican beef patties (in the frozen section). Man those are good. Not easy to find though.

If you call Jam (or Marmalade or preserve) Jelly, what do you call Jelly (which is not Jam).

Don't our cousin's call it Jello?

I don't like Jelly (Jello).

Tonight some kind of white fish and potato pie thing.

Last night was split pea soup. My 88 year old Polish American mother-in-law made it with the left over Honey Baked Ham. Had a little horseradish Rye bread and mustard.
Merlot in the box.

Merlot, now that's not a bad suggestion. Had some the other day. Tonight, I'm hoping for another ration of the Tempranillo.

Or maybe, I'll just jump in with both feet, and get some Vodka.

p.s. Oh yeah, there will be some type of food as well.

Well it is finally here. The Angry Whopper. I had two tonite and a 24 oz Steel reserve. Life just keeps getting better.

Behold...

angry whopper.jpg

Dinner with my cat too. Hell, its almost ALWAYS dinner with my cat.

Me:Chicken patty (meatless/soy) with green beans, garlic bread and a Diet Coke.

Him:1/2 can of Beef cat food and about 1 oz. of milk

Well it is finally here. The Angry Whopper. I had two tonite and a 24 oz Steel reserve. Life just keeps getting better.

Behold...
Don't stray far from the bathroom, my friend. :D

You must realize that I'm an aging dynamo. 44 years of all the wrong foods fueling a physique and passion and mission that would leave regular folks...well, just regular. Tonite, though, there was no food at all, just merlot. And I dont feel the worse for it. My fifteen year old houndog is dying, presently, layed-out flat...and I'm wondering how I'm gonna 'splain it to the kids.

But then, maybe he'll pull through, like the other times...and the mornings trouble will only have to do with the fact that its 6 degrees outside.

Tonight is was calves liver smothered in fried onions and gravy. Not an easy find in my region. I got lost returning from a job in the dark and and happened upon a backwoods diner. Went in for directions and coffee. The chalkboard announced a Liver Special. So since it was better than a die-er special, I chowed-down. Chased it down with two glasses of milk and got back in the F-350, ready for anything.

Duck breast with cranberry/orange marmalade, baked sweet potato halves with butter and nutmeg, carrots in a splash of rendered duck fat and dill, with a salad of mixed greens, tomato and red onion with yogurt ranch dressing. Enough for two for less than $15.

Chronic soup?

We had porterhouse steaks on the grill. A liitle granulated garlic and black pepper. Mushrooms sauted in olive oil with fresh garlic and onion.
White Russian for dessert.

Dam Love, I just finished dinner (fried chicken) but you've made me hungry all over again. The Poterhouse steak is unquestionably the best thing to eat on this planet. As I get older I try to eat them more an more often to increase the chances that it will be my last meal.

Chronic, you'll be needing to outfit your presence with something hardier than soup. Transition first to stew...and then to chops. And behold, soon enough the world will get weary of the protiened version of your wiles, and they will let you have your way, once and for all.

Home-made bean burritos with a huge pile of Zesty Taco Doritos...not a banner night in the Scribbler house. It is so rare that I go meatless...I feel diminished already.

Real Irish bangers (made in New Jersey!), homemade mashed taters, white beans in tomato gravy and Pillsbury crescent rolls. I'd better check the batteries in the defibrulator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back