the pothead thread (3 Viewers)

If you wanna see "Reefer Madness" for free, here's the link. It a movie about the dangers of pot smoking from 1936:

Code:
http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/reefer_madness.php

Last edited by a moderator:
No linking to commercially available copyrighted stuff please.

Ok, you can just delete the link here and the other one I made in the Hunter S. Thompson thread. I thought the rule only applied to commercially available Buk stuff. My mistake. Sorry...

A friend of mine gave me a bud of something called 'Snow Cap'. I quit smoking last spring and so it is wrapped twice in plastic in my pocket and what a powerful smell.
I have great will power. I wonder if I can save it or give it to one of my friends?

Sorry Fish, I have a good friend who lost his wife last November and could use the escape. A scotch drinker mentioned in the boozer thread. Now, the question is will I try some?

Hey, I was just kidd'n witchya. but next time I'm out your way I'm looking you up! Give it to your friend Gerard. better yet, share it with your friend...'mmm.. scotch and primo smoke...

Sorry Fish, I have a good friend who lost his wife last November and could use the escape. A scotch drinker mentioned in the boozer thread. Now, the question is will I try some?

If you do partake, you've got to PM me with a message as loopy as the one I sent you the night of my birthday party. :D

I also must hide it from my kids. I will give it to my friend the next chance I get. For many years I helped him get it but never smoked with him. So now that I'm off the 10 year fast I need to catch up. Although, I may just quit for another multi-year stretch. Why do you think they call it dope?;)

A friend just came by with something (?) green, aaannnd...uh, hmmmm. what was it that I was saying?

Damn. I thought this new shit I just bought would help me elevate above the pain of new psoriasis flare-up and comfortably sit through and enjoy Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest. The latter ain't ever gonna happen, no matter how much I smoke. That movie is so goddamn bad and contrived I gave up after 40 minutes. I wanted to give up after 20 minutes but I thought, "No, this high will kick in and the movie will get goofy and ..." But at the forty minute mark I really felt like the universe was butt fucking me out of some valuable time if I continued down this path, so I rose and left the room and here I am with you people. And I'm stoned. And I'm in a bad mood. And my aunts are calling and want to know why I'm not visiting my dying mother in the hospital. But that's another story.

I had to watch that movie in two sittings as well and now that I'm on pot vacation I'm not sure I could watch that movie again. You can only watch so much of top of the line special effects, unless you are very very very stoned.

Those were some pretty beaches.

lurk on this
Holy shit...what a bud. I'd love to toke on that a few times.

bongobill, my first impression is that you are ALL RIGHT, man. personally, though, I prefer the term ganja. i find that it turns one into a genius, grasping poetry, songs and movies with such beautiful, comfortable ease. it is a warm blanket around my soul. Viva NORML, viva GANJA!
I totally agree. I feel creative, open and curious when I'm high. I always think of crazy questions to ask, then google them for the answer. It really only adds to my trivia knowledge most of the time...but it's fun and helps pass the time. If only it didn't take me so long to remember what I was looking for in the first place. ;)

Typical of stoners to let weeks go by w/out a post

I smoke dope
there's no hope
I can't cope
so I smoke dope
--The Gears

I wish I had some......it's been a month and that is just not right at all.

marijuana.jpg

Just do this and forget about the birds and the stones and be stoned.

You come to So.Cal. and I'll find some even if I have to get a prescription. I did quit back in April and have been turning down many offers. I am so boring now.

Gerard,don't you worry, I am pretty boring too. The prankster in me is pretty pale.
I was talking with my cousin last night in Ca he was telling me that it is so easy now to get a prescription for it. It said it is even advertized on boards.
Legalizing the stuff could bring so much money needed to the government. I do not think that it would get people to smoke more. What do you think?
Booze is much more risky is'nt it? But it is an acceptable social cop out.
my 2 grams. . .

You come to So.Cal. and I'll find some even if I have to get a prescription. I did quit back in April and have been turning down many offers. I am so boring now.

I'm in socal. My girlfriend works at a cannabis club. It's the best thing since cannabis clubs.

Sorry for being off the subject. Not really sure what the subject is, but those buds look good. I've started growing myself and my plants look like shit. Good times.

Well, as long as you don't get panic attacks from reading about weed, you should be fine...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i must be then. gives me panic attacks.

It's not the pot it's something in you or your mood. Turn that into fits of hysterical laughter and you won't be so scared. It makes everything seem extreme, probably because it slows your brain down. It sometimes turns everything into cartoons.
I've had the panic or the fear before it is no fun but it doesn't happen all of the time. Like the old saying goes, "Why do you think they call it dope?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back