the pothead thread (1 Viewer)

marijuana.jpg
It's absolutely beautiful...tears running down my face. Thanks, I'll try to live vicariously through your photo....but it makes my mouth water and my brain jealous...hehe. Lucky!

I stumbled upon it while reading about weed on the net. There was one more pic about cannabis and a pic of legal cocaine, and a pic of legal heroin. I can't remember the name of the website, but I copied them all. :D

Here's the other cannabis pic. This is cannabis from Lilly. The first one was cannabis from Parke Davis.

CannabisLilly.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the one about heroin. The cheapest cough medicine, it says (cough-cough) :D
- Aha!It says Yoism.org on the pic! So that's the website I got the pics from!

BayerHeroin.jpg

mercy me! heroin as cough suppressant!
Good old days .
These are quite amazing shots, I borrowed them to send as holiday cards.
Thanks Bukfan, nice find, I love the bottles.

Holiday cards? Yes, why not? They are quite interesting to study!
I love the bottles too. I've always had a thing for these old pharmacy bottles...

My grandmother use to give Paragoric to my father to get him to sleep at night.

Paragoric!, now there's a word for ya!

One that's sadly missing from today's lexicon. Had some back troubles recently, and the nice young man at the hospital gave me some pills. Weeeeee...the week went by smooth and shiny.

Alas, the bottom of the prescription bottle is bare, and it's back to the hydro, shiraz and cervezas.

I recently stopped drinking for the most part and increased my pot intake. I feel much better. It takes a certain level of freedom to be a true drunk. Unfortunately I can't keep up.

yeah thats true... getting stoned gives a feeling of freeness...some kind of "uuuh... fuck it all... lol"

drunk lets me get ready to fight those fucking worms ;)

*sorry im drunk right now"

...whisky beer and tom waits

Nice pics, Jeremy! Does the text say, "These herbs I smoke keep me from total madness"? ;)

Damn it! Why didn't I think of that.

This made me laugh pretty hard. Of course I read this after a thorough test of this new piece of glass.

Seriously hits like a dream.

I love this thread. Something about it that is real cool. On sleepless nights my favorite.:cool:
And yet nothing for sale or signed.

That's funny! - Those missing "L's" must cause some misunderstandings with words such as, light, level, lead, lace, lack, lake, lay, load etc.etc. :D

Nice thread I've found here! :D
I quit herby 2 years ago now, but that was after 12 years of rolling up my
money before I turned into dust.
Can't say I miss it now,habits come and habits go.
Living close to the Netherlands was pretty comfortable. :p
And I've been to Jamaica once. :cool:
Used to be a hardcore pothead, funny how I've changed....

Like Freewheelin' Franklin said : Dope can bring you through times of no money better than money can bring you through times of no dope.

Smoking is so widespread (as with over 'recreational' drug use) that most people don't even realise the guy opposite them at work or whatever uses it to unwind. Your typical 'pot head' i.e. the person who makes it obvious and their raison d'etre is usually tedious as fuck and gives the rest of us a bad name. Not to mention doing untold damage to the legalisation / decriminalisation arguments.

Please do! You can even drown them if you like. They don't taste right and they smell awful...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back