What are you drinking? (5 Viewers)

ipa.jpg
+
313.jpg

goddamn, it's a good night to be thirsty.

Wow, this thread brings back some fond memories! Haven't seen it in a while. Tonight it's me and the regular Jack on ice, in my halloween cup, which is the cup I usually drink ole Jacky from.

jack.jpg

After two years of boring soberness I finally felt like drinking a beer today and man, it sure feels good to be back home.

"As soon as I get sober,
I remember why I drank it all away."

[This video is unavailable.]

Tasty wine from Chile, 'Casillero del Diablo' - The Devil's locker?

That is indeed some tasty wine. My brother and father and I polished off 2 bottles of that last summer while grilling out. Somehow we decided that it was "The Devil's Cellar". Who knows.... just keep pouring.....

Keep pouring indeed. Castillo San Lorenzo Rioja Reserva 2004. 'S alright.

I know. It's a fucking crime. But my doctor basically told me if I continued to drink the way I did I'd die. Sad.

I'll probably start drinking again eventually.

On another note, it's fucking difficult to find root beer here.

I just sent a friend a text saying, "I have no beer money! Bring me some heineken! And a pack of marlboro lights!" She said ok, I think she's being sarcastic, but in any event I'm hoping to be drinking some Heineken(sp?) in a about an hour!

sorry, nervas. she showed up at my place. she seems nice.

we'll forward the Marlboro Lights. those things will kill you.

Hooch, please do(forward them marlboro's) and I'm certain she's with you, because she text back about 30 minutes ago, saying it was a no-go! Dammit, now I'm stuck here with microwaved swedish meatballs(man, that sounds funny/gay) and a coke!

So I guess back on topic, what I'm having for drinking, a nice coca cola!

I'd like to buy the world a coke!

I'm drinking cheap swill - a personal favorite. Taking a break from all the reading done today - Dan Fante's Chump Change, finished David Lozell Martin's Losing Everything and read half of Scarlet.

Gubna'

The latest offering from the folks at Oskar Blues Brewery. Ridiculously expensive four-packs, well worth sampling if you got the dinero.

Last weekend, Dad brought around another bottle of "The Devil's Cellar" that went well with dinner.

Tonight, a couple of cold Beck's to take the edge off. Tomorrow is Kentucky Derby Day, so I can't over-indulge.
I'm saving that for about 24 hours from now ;)

I'm back on the bevvy everyone!

Hooray! My Scottish stereotypical persona recovers.

I'm drinking Sol and Strawberry MD 20/20. I've been drinking all day and it's not even 18:30 yet. Watching the hockey. =)

I just finished the complete tales of Bruno Dante and he's always turning to MD 20/20 for the embrace of blackout where he does naughty things with his naughty bits to naughty people. If you wake up, gregormilligan, with an ostrich pecking peanuts out of your ass crack take your doctor's advice and stick with root beer. Gerard has the corgi.

It's alright, the ostrich was just spooning me.

I'm on the Mogen David for the second night in a row. I love single malts, but there's something magical about cheap bevvy.

On the cheap line, how much is 20/20 in the US? It's about nine dollars here but is still one of the cheapest drinks going.

I'm on the Mogen David for the second night in a row. I love single malts, but there's something magical about cheap bevvy.

On the cheap line, how much is 20/20 in the US? It's about nine dollars here but is still one of the cheapest drinks going.

I threw the screw cap lid away yesterday and it had a price. It would still be considered cheap at $3.99.

Today for drinking, as I have recently just fully accepted a permanent relapse and am perfectly happy with it as I've accepted myself, I had delicious Jack & Cokes with lots of ice with the love of my life. Between menthols and sessions of love-making.

In all my years thinking I was pro, I've never even heard of that.

I've also never heard of "Sina", from that highschool football song by Chumbawumba "I Get Knocked Down" - "he drinks a whiskey drink, he drinks a vodka drink, he drinks a sina drink..."

In all my years thinking I was pro, I've never even heard of that.

I've also never heard of "Sina", from that highschool football song by Chumbawumba "I Get Knocked Down" - "he drinks a whiskey drink, he drinks a vodka drink, he drinks a sina drink..."

Sol's a mexican beer, Jura's a Single Malt Scotch. They're not mixed though. ;)

And I'm glad the "sina" thing was cleared up quickly. Haha.

Edit: That Strongbow looks really appetising but it's not real cider in the true British definition. Viva pedantism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back