What are you listening to now? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah, listening to "brother man of constant sorrow": Jimmie Davis singing You Are My Sunshine right now. Good for a raw, slushy day.

Picture2.png

I bought Lupe Fiasco's latest last week. It's great! I'm listening to "Little Weapon," about child soldiers in Africa.

i've been listening to a couple of earth albums that a friend sent me. kind of depressing stuff, but good late-night sleepy music.

Hank III - Risin' Outlaw.
to match my risin' blood alcohol levels.

Can't Stand The Rezillos. I've always like the bass and drums on their version of pop. Somebody's Gonna Get Their Head Kicked in Tonight (Fleetwood Mac?) doesn't bode well for tonight.

background noise band of the day: "This will destroy you"
It's back and forth between them and mogwai. :rolleyes:

winter & winter is a great label.

I think I have a Uri Caine cd around here that they put out.

cowboy junkies.... everything I have set on random mode.. highway kind(a tribute to townes Van Zant) right now.....

Brian Eno - Another Green World (wherein I have found my signature. Does it make my ass look fat?).

I have been listening to Nina Simone all day and I actually took the cover and made a large drawing of her. Love to draw black people as oposed to white because of the difference in shadow and light. Anyway does anyone know/like her?

Finally got around to checking out this artist the other day, ... OH SHIT!!..can't believe that I'd never heard of her before , what a woman! interesting bio too. ... some of her stuff is a little bit poppyish (?) you know a little too light. but some of her things are just fucking amazing!! man I just love finding new "good stuff". Thanks Skarving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back