What are you drinking? (1 Viewer)

I had nothing but white wine and N.A. beer in the house so I picked up some Cabernet sauvignon and once again life is good. (sure there was some hard liquor but it's not the time for hard drink.)
So I just had a sip, ah life is good.

I usually start the evening with a bottle of redwine (chianti or bordeaux), often followed by a few bottles of jever beer after midnight.

During summertime I also have a bottle of ricard (anise liqueur) and a bag of ice cubes in the house.
The doc says I'm healthy :)

Finally after what seems like forever, I got some Scotch. Even cheap Scotch is better than no Scotch.
Clan MacGregor on the rocks. Yeah baby.

I dig Scotch, once at a bar I worked as a bartender, off duty you could get any mixed drink for two bucks. They had a bit of top shelf Scotch so I tried them all over a time and picked Glen Livet. For some reason I'm stuck on Scotch being a winter drink so I don't have it that much (just like Margaritas only in summer).

Tonight-3 Tecates earlier and now a "cough medicine" and a couple more beers.

On the summer winter theme you mention, I am drinking Vodka and Mango orange juice with Lemon and lime squeezed in. Yes I am smashed. I get to work tomorrow and Sunday.

Cold bottles of Harp. Until I drink up the courage to sweep and mop the kitchen. And if you saw my kitchen floor, you'd buy me a case.

I only drink Duff Beer. I can't get enough of that tasty Duff..:D

homerdrinking.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I am not drinking tonight in case I needed to bust some heads in here. But on Friday I was drinking Bud and shots of Scotch.(cheap)

Lemon Drops tonight in honor of Marina's birthday. And a couple for the man that concieved her....

I`m drinking "Portugieser Weissherbst" a cheap wine in germany ....brrrr.
Think I go to the gasstation and buy a sixpack of Poland Tyskie

Well after a long day at work, I came home and headed straight for this.... Ok, side note, well at least for those in the know about "Trader Joe's," the 2 buck chuck belongs to my girlfriend. She love the 2 buck to death! Anyway, I headed straight for the JD!

Edit, I was trying to insert an image of my bar, which show my JD stash, right next to some Charles Shaw red wine, but it wouldn't work, for some reason. Probably my lack of computer skills. So I leave you with this pic...

jack_daniels-9205.gif

I had a beer with Black Swan this afternoon. :) Great afternoon, kind woman, nice gifts, funny anecdotes, wise pieces of advice ! All this makes the beer taste better ! Thank you so much !

Ponder... :D

I love black russians and I like a madras (vodka, cran and orange) and greyhounds (vodka, grapefuit) are good but I don't think I've tried a seabreeze (vodka, cran, grapefruit)- I want to remedy this soon.

One of the only perks of being Belgian is the beer ofcourse...in the fridge and highly recommended:

- Chimay (bleu is the best)
- Duvel
- Westmalle trippel
- Westvleteren (10°)
- Satan (ow yes)

believe me folks, that's a class beer fridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back