What are you listening to now? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 45 of 'Riders in the sky' by the Ramrods. Why won't it fit in the CD tray of this PC? :D

Ah ... - thank you magic of the internet...

You have to wind up the hand-crank on the side of the computer first. Make sure the giant speaker-horn is pointed towards a cute black&white puppy. Then pour yourself a nice bathtub gin/tonic and resolve to vote for FDR.

Wait....that's a 78. Never mind.

Make sure the plastic S-shaped thing is in place in the center of the tray. Then get into a huge fight with your sister over whether to play the Partridge Family or Deep Purple. Everyone should be wearing polyester.

Just stumbled upon Cream's "Fresh Cream" being played uninterrupted by commercials on FM radio. Why the F--- don't I have this on CD ? Very creative blooze and acid material that also had some great pop hooks. deserves a digital file too.

and i feel free.

neil young/ crazyhorse.. I'd forgotten how great they sound, loud!some of the raunchy-ist guitar licks ever....EVER!!!

2200660355_489f12ee58.jpg

Malcolm Holcombe

G.G. Allin and The Little River Band in the ill-fated E.Y. "Yip" Harburg tribute album Somewhere Over The Vomit and Feces-Splattered Rainbow.

I've been digging Robert Plant's 2nd solo album, The Principle of Moments. Brings back some good memories and it's a great album to boot.

good choice "Safe From Harm" is one of my favourite songs from the 90's. Blue Lines is a great album.

vamp-week.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back