What are you listening to? The world really needs to know - III (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was that Gladys Knight introducing them?

A little Richard goes a long long way.

great line.

The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Gambling Bar Room Blues

[This video is unavailable.]

If mjp has the guts to post Jobriath I'm going to put it out there with these fave glam-jam tunes:

Have to add sitting through an entire glam record I liken to reading a bio on Dan Quayle. T Rex being the exception.

Beatles fans have to listen to this.

The Beatles - Revolution 1 (take 20)
Great track that makes the relationship between Revolution 1 and Revolution 9 apparent.

I think it may have been on the white album session discs but I never listened to all of them since there are about 20 cds and a lot of it is repetitive. To think that this gem might have been right under my nose for over 10 years, and I never heard it...

Cracking out the Waits vinyl for the holiday weekend. Brilliant album!
photo (16).JPG

Midget Auto Blues by Bonnie Guitar. Theme song to a DVD about a guy I know, Mel Anthony, who came back after 50 plus years to run a race car. Debut of the film was supposed to happen May 31st down in Shoreline, WA. Hope Mel and the rest had a good time.

Apropos of nothing it appears there is some music invention attached to the backup band's Paul Tutmarc. Claims that he invented the first solid body bass guitar. Link to that here. With "firsts" I figure the idea was floating around and more than one person had to be messing with it, and somebody got the patent in first (that counts for something) and got the money (which really counts most).

And you have the nerve to consider yourself funky!
You are not. This - this here is fonky.

hey - at 1:15 - isn't that rerun from "what's happening"?

god, i feel so white after watching that (in a bad way)

After the loss (Canucks) watched a midnight rambler get helped to a bus stop. "Wait, I've got to puke!" Someone with her said "you're going to get some good karma" to the helper. I didn't fire up my mess until the other bus loaded and left. I've learned a thing or two over the years about people drinking and going home.

And just for good measure, and because it's mentioned in the above, Caravan with a drum solo:

The watermelon song from oh DEM WaterMELONS.

Jesus H! I sat through all 10+ minutes of that. I demand reparation for time so poorly spent. On second thought, forget the demand. Sharing this will suffice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back