What are you listening to now? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all of that James Brown, I need the antidote and a big dose.
Check out the avatar of the guy who put these up. You have to love Maybe I should put up some Earth Wind and Fire. Yeah baby.

510J50JQxKL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Suitcase/dp/B001FIWNLA/ref=dm_ap_alb1

funny. i was in my car the other day listening to King Leer and then i was thinking about this thread and i thought to myself 'Oh sure hank solo and hoochmonkey like the smiths, but i doubt they ever really got into morrissey'.

lo and behold. this. in honor of that, king leer:

fuckin' A indeed. it's a great album.

i was in my car the other day
[...]
I like Morrissey's solo stuff, I have most of it, I just prefer the smiths as a band. Johnny Marr was the perfect match for Moz.

The radio plays older stuff. I'm stuck here making the best of it and I remember the days of disco. Man, I need a serious drink, a tall one.
and this one reminds me of the all nude place down the street from LAX

Some of you might remember the Red House Painters from the 90's. They never really cracked it big, but had a pretty big cult following. This is a great single from lead singer Mark Kozeleks new band Sun Kil Moon. Not much to look at, but an amazing song.

During the Obama speech i believe, or it may have been during McCain's speech. The background music sounded like the jurassic park theme song.

NIIICE selection chronic! Deja vu is one of my favorite albums of all time. I saw CSNY together back in like o1'? God! Young and his guitar OWNED that show. It was the single best concert I've ever been to. CRB:)

Last night on CBC Radio One Randy Bachman did two hours on Neil Young as Neil's birthday is coming up on the 12th. Played the early stuff like "The Sultan" instrumental (just like their heroes The Shadows with Hank Marvin) and a new cover cd by Nils Lofgren. Lots of Neil including a song from a benefit concert in Duncan, BC, where he asks for a beer ("it's a hockey rink, after all").

Sometimes Randy's shows get uploaded onto the web as podcasts. I'll try to remember to let people know if they do.

At any rate .

watched the third period of the Ottawa/Montreal hockey game with the sound off and listened to:

albumcoverBlueTrain.jpg

Habs won 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back