What are you listening to now? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
try to revive an old post. .
music is huge for me.
"my radio is my heart" - John Frusciante

Lately I have been listening to lots of Subtle, Ween, Tom Waits, T-Rex, TV on the Radio, and Mike Patton (esp Mr. Bungle)

Check out Wondrous Horse! . . .

also, been making my own crazy music which most would agree is not music at all. . . but, I do use instruments

Oh, no no no no no no, my Lolita. You probably read it on some book by some dearly Uncle we all know and care about in this forum.

Please, don't ask me more about 'The-One-We-Can't-Mention-Here-Because-Google-Is-Watching-Us' :D

Oh, no no no no no no, my Lolita. You probably read it on some book by some dearly Uncle we all know and care about in this forum.

Please, don't ask me more about 'The-One-We-Can't-Mention-Here-Because-Google-Is-Watching-Us' :D

He who mustn't be named? :eek:

Uncle Howard Sounes. He wrote a fine Bukowski biography, then came out with a book called Bukowski in Pictures. Someone was excited to receive Bukowski in Pictures in the mail and posted some low-quality digital camera pictures of a few pages of the book here.

Uncle Howard saw that and hired a lawyer to send me a DMCA notice to force us to remove the pictures. So everywhere his pictures used to be you'll see a different image...

SounesWithdrawn.jpg
would make a nice album cover.

Listening to again.

Oh, well... I get copyrights and all that, but isn't that a little...pretentious of him to react like that?

Let's Just Get Naked - Joan Osborne... which I can't find on youtube anywhere. However... went to go see here when she did a free show at Alive@5 in Albany... she was amazing.

currently listening to:

-camera obscura (pretty folk indie rock)
-the good life (who has a nice lyric along the lines of "i was reading fante at the time...i had bukowski on my mind" and i think their band name is from a buk poem in love is a dog from hell, but i'm not sure.)
-belle and sebastian
-kings of leon

To find great new music easily, check out Last.fm
it's amazing.

John Lennon's 4-disk "Anthology" is a treasure trove.
Now available for streaming in its completeness on grooveshark.com.
Try it out HERE!

Crew Slut - Frank Zappa

but before that, it was My Way - Sid Vicious' version. I want that at my funeral. That and Big Chill-esque You Can't Always Get What You Want.

the one and only Gerard said:
Sounds like a match. You two should date.

that only works for Father Luke and I.

procrastinator, i love love love love Nick Drake.

I think are my favorites.

but i mean, there are so many good ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back