What are you listening to now? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three incredible "Best of" CDs that I picked up for $2.99 each in the bargain bin at the drug store (Sav-On):

these are great buys,
I also picked up a "coffret" for a few bucks,
5 CD Deja Vu Definitive Gold, THE BLUES,
91 songs by Robert Johnson, John Lee Hooker, Howling Wolf, Muddy Waters, B.B. King

Beiderbecke,Bix_The+Bix+Beiderbecke+Story_805520020664.jpg

I've been listening to some Christmas boogie & blues...

ChristmasAlbum1.jpg

ChristmasAlbum2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished: Muse - Origin of Symmetry

41UoDg9lUgL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Now: Benny Hill - Ernie, the Fastest Milkman in the West.

Benny-Hill-Ernie-373216-991.jpg

Next, Super Furry Animals - Guerrilla

41TS75R8FKL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Hello Joe.

Okay, there's a theme, so next:
Smiths-Meat-is-Murder.jpg

Meat is Murder.
Kc5d - I fold.

According to The Smiths yesterday when I was walking down the street from pub I was singing with friend 'taaake me oooout, toooonighttt!'.

Now is playing Hrbie Hancock - Mwandishi.
And I'm not is it cool...

Her name is Maria McKee. She used to be the singer for Lone Justice. Great voice and a good songwriter.

I think I speak for the entire platoon when I say "I would do her."
That picture is about 20 years old, partner. Look her up in her "now" guise. No offense to Miss McKee, but you could easily pass her in the grocery store and not bother to look away from the Frosted Flakes.

That's not a sexist jab. None of us are as pretty as we were back then. I speak from experience, having been devastatingly, almost unbelievably beautiful myself, you know. Seriously, you would have wept, or had an involuntarily orgasm. Even you dudes. But now, a couple of decades later, I am merely ruggedly handsome. Such is the cruelty of time.

McKee still sings like a motherfucker though.

with all this Maria McKee talk I went to find that first Lone Justice lp....and it was gone!

which one of you slimy motherfuckers took it!?!

ah well, I probably loaned it out in the '80s. probably to Katrina. she never gave stuff back.

but while in the "L's" I found this that I haven't listened to in a while:

718893.jpg

so not all was lost.

I speak from experience, having been devastatingly, almost unbelievably beautiful myself, you know. Seriously, you would have wept, or had an involuntarily orgasm. Even you dudes.

my wife will vouch for this.

fortunately, I'm still as pretty as ever.

ah well, I probably loaned it out in the '80s. probably to Katrina. she never gave stuff back.
Katrina and the Waves, yeah, I once loaned them an MXR script label Distortion + and a 50W Marshall combo and when I asked for them back they just said, "Mean people took them!" but I could see them right there in the U-Haul. Those fuckers were thieves.

my wife will vouch for this.
I thought we weren't going to talk about that in public?

It's a fantastic album. I remember my dad picked me up from homecoming one year on the night that my then-boyfriend broke up with me and we listened to Axis on the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back