What are you listening to? The world really needs to know. #5 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something new by Joan As Police Woman. Not sure what it reminds me of.
The Video - A crazy dream after eating a dodgy kebab maybe?
She is terrific! going to see her in Glasgow 28th April never seen her before, or the venue, a big old converted church called Oran Mor - gaelic for Great melody of life or Big Song - very apt.
The crazy thing is it's only costing £16! same for Gallon Drunk seeing them too in April in Glasgow for £9! - it's ridiculous that people fork out a fortune to go to see hugely overrated bands, when you can see acts like those on a budget, you just have to shop around. But I suppose it also comes down to choice and who you want to go and see.

Gallon Drunk £9! Cool. One of the bands I've wanted to see but missed every time I had a half chance to so far.

I know! it's crazy, you can't get a take away for that.They are playing at a bar called Mono, when I tried and failed to describe their music to my friend, it didn't sound great:) but she is still going.
She made me go see that band Electric Seven in November - you know the ones who sang that song about taking you to a gay bar! gay bar! or some such :D.
Didn't want to go, ( the gig that is - haven't ever been to a gay bar either though, just for the record) but my goodness they were terrific live, they said that for some weird reason they had landed up doing a gig in Glasgow for the last three or four Thanksgivings - which is a bummer really.

Oooops or even the electric six then! whose counting :) ps they had this wonderful, insane couple with them as their support group.They looked like, you know those terrible videos of the people of Walmart on Youtube that everyone laughs at and then leaves horrible comments like what a disgrace to America they are? - I actually love them, at least they are not greige as Billy Connelly would say - they add colour and personality:DD. Well the couple looked liked them - deliberately I think and they were brilliant.There definitely was two of em.

:) I haven't truly! or maybe accidently - unawares - it's a shortfall in my life experience I should correct, try to be more sophisticated.

Another forgotten album.

Maybe you remember this song (instead of the forgotten album):

[This video is unavailable.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back