What are you listening to? The world really needs to know. #6 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a slightly irritated listen to Band on the Run album last night:) - still great. On this track I love the lead guitar bit after the slide, around about "if we ever get out of here". McCartney is on Guitar, Bass, Drums and Synthesizer for the album, but is that him or Denny Laine? Also should these post beatles questions etc., be here, or on in the Beatles thread??

Forced to listen to this debut album "Jungle" by Jungle because I would like it and I do, sort of 70's Funkadelic (probably why i like it)

Have been listening to this gentleman for several years. This video actually fucks up the song because it gets in the way of the lyrics that stand on their own, but in the intetest of getting it out there three years later..

Good tune with fun and good lyrics but the video is over the top silly, i'll agree with that.

Best album I've heard all year. Punk and country are such a great mix and these guys have been at it for at least 20 years...
2014-06-17-21-32-04-404810454.jpeg

A fragment of the Wailers lip-syncing Roots Rock Reggae on Top of the Pops in 1976. Even though it's just the record, it's nice to see the Wailers at their peak, and Roots Rock Reggae is a subtle, understated masterpiece in itself.

Out today, just bought the album this morning and listening to the songs through small Wharfedale speakers.

Untitled-1.jpg

In full blast at 2 in the morning!
Well yes,:) you've got to show proper respect, I did have headphones on - killing my ear drums to death no doubt.
i have actually no idea about the lyrics of this track, he could be singing the alphabet, it's the music; especially the Bass and guitar - just dazzle you.

Last edited:
The moderators messed up a song :) I posted another song, I think...
So, maybe I messed it up while I was sober!

How dare you even suggest such a vile and reprehensible thing.

Perhaps it was a Ponder bug! How about that!

Anyway...I edited the post about 6 hours ago to make the image smaller. The video wasn't touched though.

Last weekend during Take Root festival, Groningen, The Netherlands.
She said: My feet hurt, too many protest marches...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back