What are you listening to now? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a surprise that someone in the US cares about what our cousins in the rest of the world listen to. Of course jmoshea is above average-midwest thing. ~Garrison Keillor~

Well allright...

Pretty cool that someone from Denmark has heard of and likes the Blues Brothers. Us Chicagoans should be proud.

Now that I think about it, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

As Roni says, the movie is very well known over here. It was actually very popular. It still pops up on TV from time to time.
The Blues Brothers concerts on TV was awesome. All that energy from those two guys on the stage, not to mention the great tunes!

low_b00001oh7w.jpg

Pepe Deluxé - Beatitude
41C2J7XKEFL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they're pretty funky. Just a random CD I picked up.

I'm listening to the SnapNames/Moniker live domain auction from the interNEXT Expo in Florida. Anyone else tuned in?

;)

yeah, the bass player is INSANE. I have some bootlegs here if interested.

Excellent choice. Underrated LP, Strangeways.

the chemical brothers - we are the night

Burial's the shit, comign out with a new 4 track 12" soon and LP3
also,
any love for Animal Collective on the board?
surely one of the most innovative in music now
AND THE BEST in my ears

they have a hundred songs if you don't like that one, all different

Yes to Beck. This song is my life working in the mobile home factories in Southern California. I thought my name was Guero s.a. vato. ( only 4 years)

[This video is unavailable.] ;)

Currently listening to Coil's 'Hellraiser' soundtrack they did for the movie, but Clive Barker denied the release of the music for the film, since he said it made his bowels churn.
It just sounds like jazz, slowed down 12 octaves with a music box turning in the background with trains running in the distance.

speaking of.....

B00022M518.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

By the way on the album cover, that playing card that is next to the box of cigarettes is a man assisting a lady taking a piss (and not how you English blokes mean it.) Hence the title-Here come the "warm jets."

This is true not my usual fooolishness.

Has Tom Waits' voice gone to hell or is he doing that on purpose?

Anyway.. listening to Kings of Leon. Cannot wait for their new cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back