What are you listening to? The world really needs to know. #5 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Peter Hook from New Order their sound is easily identifiable here, had a couple of albums then split, great song this,
Sha la la la la la la... wait... I'm a la short... laaaaa

Last edited:
Let's go further back...

...Oh, you've got green eyes Oh, you've got blue eyes Oh, you've got grey eyes...
Edit. Ah, may not be the whole song in that performance.

Edit2. Another performance cut short. Ah well. The songs are there if you want them.

These old New Order songs remind me of an old friend and terrible John Hughes movies.

Last edited:
Hey Hooch: have you heard the new No Age album?

page.351a573a.jpg

Here's for you:

Don't know why this Foals track reminds me of The Happy Mondays Loose Fit but it does - love them both.
[This video is unavailable.]

Last edited:
maybe this belongs to the 'classical-music'-thread:
Today I've discovered a piano-player who's up my alley.
(have been lazily browsing youtube for interpretations of Rachmaninow's 2nd piano-concerto, which is very common and obvious, but still I do love it. Browsing I stumbled - yes, stumbled - upon her.)
Hélène Grimaud

What I dig is, she's none of these posers, who need to shove upon you how virtuosic they are with their instrument, but she sure knows how to handle it. Also, she handles it in a romantic yet powerful manner at the same time. (a quality that I love with Vladimir Ashkenazy [sp?])

Last edited:
Brian McGee's live version of "Diving Horses" from his great country rock disc "The Taking or The Leaving"

I take a five day pass to cut the flow and see my favorite recent thread has been locked down...plus my Redwood Original stripe has been stripped (thank fuck for that) and so I can proceed:

Dig this young kid from across the Atlantic. Thanks, hooch, for the original nose up on him. Hooch isn't so bad, heh.

....See below.

I see my Redwood Original banner just now magically reappeared under my avatar. Who do I have to shit on next to get rid of it?

I see my Redwood Original banner just now magically reappeared under my avatar. Who do I have to shit on next to get rid of it?
If you can't see something that everyone else can see, my only suggestion would be to take your head out of your ass. But again, that's just a suggestion.

Always loved that song.
Couldn't you find the song without the clip?
I dislike 98½ percent of music videos. A few exceptions aside.
For instance, Hurt - Johnny Cash.

Last edited:
I dislike 98½ percent of music videos. A few exceptions aside.
That's a very precise figure, Ponder, could we have full disclosure on your scientific methodology :wb:.
PS I'm the same, half the time they're a pesky distraction, (probably hides the fact that the song is rubbish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back