What are you listening to? The world really needs to know. #7 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View people actually know that Joey Ramone played drums with Deep Purple and Orchestra in 1969, but if you look closely you can see him in this doing a solo

This guy is 70 and just got started. I'm sure a lot of folks around here know him and love him. The studio takes are sometimes better, but this is a good one for a limited band.

Waaay better than Nero…all things considered…

This guy is 70 and just got started. I'm sure a lot of folks around here know him and love him. The studio takes are sometimes better, but this is a good one for a limited band.

Saw him earlier this year-great show to boot!!

Last edited by a moderator:
When was the last time everyone went to bed and you had a little time to yourself... with a nice alcohol buzz, a fresh joint on the coffee table, a comfortable couch to lay on, and a copy of Echos to help you get to the other side before dawn?

Why not tonight...

Look at me, I ain't your enemy, don't believe everything you hear, this is no time to fight each other, what we need...

[This video is unavailable.]

To penetrate the masses, you've got to talk to the bosses...

Or...

They discovered one black Saturday, the mobs don't walk, they run
so you can excuse the nervous trigger man, just this once, for jumping the gun
they were picking up the dead, out of the broken glass
yes it's number one the radio said, groovy times have come to pass...

I was either listening to this song

or this song

while 35th street was burning in San Diego sometime after midnight but before normies wake up for their jobs. It looked like the fog I used to see rolling in from the East Bay to the Peninsula on the interstate. I hope those poor fellows are ok.

Black Progress, The Wailers version of James Brown's Say it Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud.

I remember when I was a fluffy little puppy, when the pigs gave me little treats and led me on to the farm. I was good at what I did and I did what I was told, and I felt good when the pigs threw me a bone. But the grey hair upon my coat, the missing teeth, the laziness and empathy that kicks in with old age, makes me fearful about what happens next... Should I no longer trust the pigs? I thought they were my friends.

These two songs remind me of each other, well in my head on the way in to work from the train they did.

(David Bowie - Heroes + lyrics)

unbelievable rhythm section! never heard a pushing groove like this.
Yeah, well you can see why The Stone Poneys (sic) went on to record that string of critically acclaimed albums after Ronstadt left. And who could forget that tour they did with Big Brother and The Holding Company and Pete Best.

I like her dress though.

Yeah, well you can see why The Stone Poneys (sic) went on to record that string of critically acclaimed albums after Ronstadt left.

more like the Stoned Poneys there...

i'm guessing they didn't play on the radio version.

edit - just read they didn't play on it and mike nesmith wrote it. and sort of played it...

and hey philly dave - put this in your cowbell and smoke it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back